1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are You A Newbie? If So Read This.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by EasyCash, Apr 20, 2009.

When starting out in Internet Marketing one of the biggest problems is;

"You start one thing and then get distracted by another"

This will destroy your chances of making money even before you make some. In fact, you may have had this happen to you or you are right in the middle of this happening right now.

The best way to dig yourself out is;

Choose 1 of your projects only. Get rid of the rest - sell them or discard them or whatever.

Then, concentrate on that 1 project 100%. Do not get distracted by ANYTHING else whatsoever.

Persist with your one project - make sure you find out all about your niche as much as possible. Build your unique content, drive traffic, create partnerships in your niche, work on it for MONTHS.

Laser target that 1 niche and continue working on that one project until your see the "fruits of your labour".

One other rule - forget the IM market or the Make Money Online Market. Choose something else that is not related because you will see results MUCH faster and you WILL make cash.

Hope this helps some of the newbies out there. :)

EasyCash, Apr 20, 2009 IP
    narci and Brian123 like this.
  2. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can agree with you on this. The common mistake I think most of us make is to become guilty of procrastination. I start a project, then I get lazy and let if fall by the wayside. I had a site that started making me $60 every month - and I just left it! Now its making me $0 a month!

Finding a niche is the hardest part. Yes there is money to be made in the "Make Money Online" market, but it is a difficult one to get into as everyone (including me) is doing it.

I have found a "untouched" niche, and I am quite exited about working a building this one up - but in creeps that old laziness again!!
    If you want it bad enough, and you are willing to put in the time and effort, I believe you can succeed in any niche you choose. Just work hard!

Brian123, Apr 20, 2009 IP