1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future of the Internet

Discussion in 'Bing' started by hkgx26, Apr 19, 2009.

Future of the Internet
    As movies and television, as well as the purpose of the novel ------" come from and beyond life ", and all must be the basis of livelihood at the same time, the need for life, whether it is fiction movies or television, if it’s out of touch, it certainly can not occupy the market.
    In addition to the above series of movies and novels, the Internet is also the case. Why people are using the Internet? Since the Internet allows their lives much easier, this world is driven by the lazy guys, the emergence of motor vehicles is the case, the emergence of washing machines is also true. Any kind of technology or trend has this feature, therefore, the Internet can be developed today. However, with the deepening of Internet applications, a question was raised ------ Internet in the future will be more and more complex or more and more easy? On this issue, it seems that lot of the Internet sector, which tends to consider that basic services have been saturated. In the future it must be upon the Advanced Services, at the same time, the improvement of the user’s quality will push the development of high-end services; while the former believe that the Internet service will become more and more life, and life will be more closely linked to that when people use the Internet to solve the problem in life, the Internet must be the easiest way to use.
    The rapid development of e-commerce has brought the increased amount of information at the same time, supporting the livelihood information to guide the search tool also has ushered in enormous opportunity for development. Like many China's B2B website - Guoxin B2B (guoxinb2b.com), also famous for B2B trade. View from the Guoxin business, building materials, home, machinery occupy nearly 70% demand of customers. These three areas of customer demand are relatively large, the 221 million Internet users are potential customers Guoxin. Chinese Internet learns from the experience of the United States, the only building materials and household products, the output value has more than 10 billion dollars, profits of building materials and household products in B2B are promising.

hkgx26, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. linkheart

linkheart Member

Best Answers:
    10 years from now, I think all the things that we need will deliver by internet... so companies will need delivery boys that much... :) Anyway, nice info about the B2B...

linkheart, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. jibber

jibber Peon

Best Answers:
    Future of the internet itself will get more complicated as people compete to make things that do more things. Eventually it will be to much. But being able to do these things on the internet rather than in life will make life easier.

jibber, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. domvertex

domvertex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the internet will become a sort of collective mind, and we will benefit on the information based in such scope.

domvertex, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  5. draxima

draxima Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the future your brain will be connected to internet and the last thing you would want is a virus.

draxima, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  6. nederlanders30

nederlanders30 Peon

Best Answers:
    the internet is going to be the first way to comunicate with others, like today
    but it had a lot of worst things too

everyone need change the bad things for good ones

nederlanders30, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  7. stevejeff

stevejeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Artificial Intelligence will play a major role in future internet. For e.g., u need not to type any query in the SE's page, instead the search query will be directly fetched from your neurons & the results will be delivered in your screen.

stevejeff, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  8. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL good one!

cronik, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  9. Chris Master

Chris Master Peon

Best Answers:
    Great article about future of the internet.
    I think future will completed depend on internet.
    Any way thanks

Chris Master, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  10. Johnscore

Johnscore Member

Best Answers:
    Future internet will be more easier and advance. But ....
    We need to careful and aware of the scams and viruses.

Johnscore, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  11. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hope there will be holographic technology and some sort of live interactivity with the internet in the far future of the internet like in the Star Wars movies and Minority Report.

Ibn Juferi, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  12. g1pkn

g1pkn Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think it will get bigger and stronger

g1pkn, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  13. tofiqs

tofiqs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know really about the future of the internet but i like the way you have written your thread. Thanks for sharing the information.

tofiqs, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  14. thedarkylord

thedarkylord Peon

Best Answers:
    In the future you will connect to the internet without any device.just by thinking.I saw a video in facebook about that. :)

thedarkylord, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  15. sikander hayat

sikander hayat Peon

Best Answers:
    hi...

When the World Wide Web began in 1990, few suspected how successful it would become. One estimate is that there are over a hundred million websites and billions of web pages.

future of the internet is very save and powerful

I think that every thing is available on the internet next 5years .and every institute teach online through internet

sikander hayat, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  16. brianconor

brianconor Peon

Best Answers:
    After few years I think all the things that we need will deliver by internet, which is fast and superior.

brianconor, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  17. papatome

papatome Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid the future of the internet will be much "unprivate" after all. Since you can get almost all of the information you need.. -imho-

papatome, Apr 23, 2009 IP