1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review Joyale.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by addaminsane, Apr 19, 2009.

Hi everyone,

my friend and i started a blog and potential brand name in the future. http://www.joyale.com. please review it and let me know what you think.

I'm also looking for digg friends if anyone wants to add me my profile is at

http://www.digg.com/users/addaminsane
    HTML:
    Anyways, the blog is meant to be an introduction blog for unique products, items and creative subject matter. We are not worried about ads right now, we mainly want to create a blog that people may actually enjoy reading and then work on that later.

We just started it recently and are working on content ideas, so let me know what you think! Thanks.

edit: also if anyone knows of unique products or sites that need recognition we would like to write about those things. post links if you like.

addaminsane, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. sparckyz

sparckyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks pretty smart, a lot of black though..

sparckyz, Apr 19, 2009 IP
    addaminsane likes this.
  3. addaminsane

addaminsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, i'll take that into serious consideration, i was thinking about adding a bit more color. reputation added

4. TheHawk

TheHawk Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! i think the Site looks amazing and content ideas are great. keep up the good work and good luck with it, if i run across some cool links i'll post them for you.

TheHawk, Apr 19, 2009 IP
    addaminsane likes this.
  5. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW the design looks amazing, great logo/favicon. I love the hover effect on the top navigation menu.

The big size images really catch my attention.

You could update your description tag with some more info, not just the same as the title tag.

I wish you good with this blog, really impressed so far :)

blichev, Apr 19, 2009 IP
    addaminsane likes this.
  6. addaminsane

addaminsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you hawk. Its good to here positive feedback after lots of thought put into the site.

also thanks, blichev. there is a problem with our title/description meta setup currently. we are trying to get that worked out. its not a natural blog configuration.