1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

unique article rewrite tool ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by egomoo, Apr 19, 2009.

yesterday I have found a new article rewrite tool which Rewrite an article in one minute at least 40% different.

It's awesome that 40% different content Google will make it original!!

waiting for more test articles,the duplicate content check url:

hxxp://www*dupecop*com/duplicate-content-checker.php

the original article source

hxxp://www*ezinearticles*com

the software called Easy article Rewriter ,You can download it here

hxxp://www*easyrewriter*com/er.zip

want more people to test ,and whether to buy or not ?

and It has free 7-day trial .

egomoo, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. brianconor

brianconor Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is really crap software (sorry no offense for you)

It is really not advisable to use any rewrite software to rewrite your content. Most of the softwares out there are really of no help.

brianconor, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. PeteBelanger

PeteBelanger Peon

Best Answers:
    I've yet to find an Article Spinner that works well enough for me to attach my name to
    the "spunned" result... They always need work and most of the time, take longer to
    use then to re-write!

Besides, the day somebody comes out with a Good Spinner(that goes mainstream),
    it will probably be the end of article marketing as we know it! Everybody and
    his dog will start spinning every article around causing the directories to be
    swamped!

Just imagine the back-log it would create at article directories where they manually revise
    every article! :eek:

And a last point I'd like to end with, would be this... if you can't, won't, don't, want to write unique
    articles from scratch, either outsource them or select another marketing strategy that works better
    for you... but don't half @ss it!

Cheers, Pete

PeteBelanger, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    All these article rewriters are good for blackhat sites only. The user experience is awful!
    The only good method is to use a semi-automatic rewriter (keyword1|keyword2|keyword3 and choosing the keywords manually)

zexy, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  5. RifqiAF

RifqiAF Active Member

Best Answers:
    from my experience, article rewriter that fully automatic are always gives some unreadable crap content,, better use semi automatic rewriter tools like wordflood or power article rewriter...takes more time to rewrite but much better result cmiiw...

RifqiAF, Apr 19, 2009 IP
    zexy likes this.
  6. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Exactly. In my experience WordFlood and Power Article Rewriter deliver the best possible semi-automated articles.

zexy, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  7. gugun

gugun Peon

Best Answers:
    iam using joomla and only using replacer component ..

U just change the word like
    love ---> like
    u are ----> ur

It make ur content unique :D

gugun, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  8. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Power Article Rewriter works really well for building backlinks trough article marketing.

I can use 1 hour to rewrite 1 article into 20 and they even get accepted at ezine and everywhere.

Honestly all 20 articles are usually better when I am done, than what I can buy on DP.

gocali2009, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  9. onlineprofits

onlineprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    I never had luck with any article re-writing software.

Most of the spun articles are trash.

That's why I never wanted to try any software anymore
    although the creator claims that it could do wonder.

onlineprofits, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  10. jasonxav

jasonxav Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm neither a fan of article re-writing software. I've seen some of the articles generated by these tools and sorry to say, the article was incoherent. I spent more time tweaking the spun article. Such a waste, really.

If you want to re-write articles, just outsource them.

jasonxav, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  11. Les blackwell

Les blackwell Peon

Best Answers:
    My favorite is word flood, open the text file and away you go, IMHO

Les blackwell, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  12. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still to see an article witting software that can be of help to me. I think there is none. I have been searching but most of the tools i find don't just seem to work as the sales pages claimed

waxman1000, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  13. WA08

WA08 Member

Best Answers:
    i have you tried any wordpress plugins, I know there are some out there that re-write content for you, ive heard they do pretty good.. if I come across em in the next day or two I will post it here..

WA08, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  14. getinfopro

getinfopro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good rewrites? only humans can do it.

getinfopro, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  15. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    this was done by machine:-

I have never found a content rewriter that works good enough for me to connect my name to the "spunned" result... They mostly need work and the majority of the time, take more time to use then to re-write! Besides, the day someone comes out with a Good Spinner ( that gets popular ), it'll likely be the end of bum marketing as we think we know it! Everyone and his dog will start spinning each article around causing the directories to be swamped! Try to imagine the back log it might create at article directories where they manually revise each article! And a final point I would like to finish with, would be this... If you are unable to, won't don't, wish to write unused articles from nothing, either outsource them or select a different advertising strategy that works better for you... But do not half ss it!

obviously it's not perfect, but then again the original wasn't either. So those of you who don't like content spinning are, I'm afraid, rather behind the times.

contentboss, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  16. gwenri

gwenri Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think if you are doing articles in a blackhat way, the 40% difference is okay. But i still think that articles are still best rewritten by writers that you can easily find here in DP.

gwenri, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  17. chemmy1

chemmy1 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, i learn something today. thanks guys

chemmy1, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  18. hvwebseo

hvwebseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only human can write original content,

hvwebseo, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  19. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    it depends what you mean by 'original'.

For example, the contentboss article wizard allows you to create an article by clicking buttons which automatically assembles text fragments from multiple relevant sources. The end result is 'original'. It's also 'unique'. Whether it's interesting is another matter. But fortunately, search engines aren't interested in 'interesting', except as it manifests itself in backlinks.

And you might be interested to know that we have the articlebot beta in test right now. This critter takes a couple of keywords, and generates an article in one go using advanced AI technique to try and get as close as possible to a human-written article. When we decide to release that, it won't be $25 a month though.

click

it is dependent on what you mean by 'original'. For instance, the contentboss Article Wizard lets you create an article by clicking buttons which instantly assembles text slivers from multiple important sources. The final result is 'original'. It is also 'unique'. If it is fascinating is another thing.

But happily, search engines don't care about 'interesting', except as it reveals itself in backlinks. And you could be interested in knowing that we've got the articlebot beta in test now. This beast takes two keywords, and generates an article at one time using complicated AI methodology to try to get as near as possible to a human-written article. When we choose to release that, it will not be $25 a month though .

contentboss, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  20. jamaican007

jamaican007 Banned

Best Answers:
    jamaican007, Apr 22, 2009 IP