1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Relationships Articles to Submit to EzineArticles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Ajeet, Mar 29, 2009.

I am looking to hire a writer for the long term and am willing to make some minimum order commitments. Here is the deal:

1) I give you a list of 10 articles at a time. All of them will be in the Relationships (dating, winning over a member of the opposite gender, getting your ex back, etc.) category. I will provide you with the exact category.

2) Every alternate day, you will write an article (300 words) and submit it to ezinearticles. This will be to a new account that we will create for this purpose. I will own the account and all rights to it. Likewise, I will own all rights to the article. So think of this as a ghostwriting assignment.

3) I will pay you for each article that is accepted.

4) I am looking for quality articles that people (not search engines) like to read. So, I do not want repeated keywords/keyphrases kind of junk. I want something that will move people and cause them to believe that there is love in the world for them. I am interested in romantic and hopeful articles.

5) As long as you stick to schedule, write quality stuff, and maintain originality, I will commit to at least one month of article writing with you, i.e., 15 articles. Beyond that, well it could go on for ever.

Keeping in mind all the above, tell me how much you will charge me per 300 word article. I am not looking at paying more than $0.01 per word. Lower would be much better.

Ajeet

PS: I can take many more than just one person, so do not hesitate, apply. You must have been on DP for at least 6 months. I will read some of your previous posts to determine the quality of your English :) Also, you should be familiar with ezinearticles and already have your own account there (just so that I can check that you understand ezinearticles).

Ajeet, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  2. webcontentservices.ll

webcontentservices.ll Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would love to work on this project...all guidelines would be kept intact..thank you and looking forward to hearing from you..

webcontentservices.ll, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  3. Kidijs

Kidijs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aye,
    I've actually been studying the human relationship for quite a bit, and I'm an overall optimistic person, so you should pick me for motivational articles :)
    I currently charge $0.01/word, so it's $3/article.

You can find a link to a closely related article (ezines accepted) in my signature.
    Let me know if this works.

Kidijs, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  4. shekharriyat

shekharriyat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shekharriyat, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  5. Lakshmi SEO

Lakshmi SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I completed the awarded project, thank you for your positive feedback. Looking forward for future projects.

Lakshmi SEO, Apr 18, 2009 IP
    Ajeet likes this.