1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Somali Piracy - Causes and Consequences

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the truth hurts. That's why the respect is there. I'm never afraid to speak my mind.

Too better days.

http://libertynewsforum.homestead.com/obama-countdown-clock.html

Mia, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's the problem, truth has nothing to do with your posts. You start with how can I spin this to put President Obama down? Then you drop a tiny bit of truth in and clog it up with bullshit.

If I didn't know better, I'd believe you were mrs bush or dickhead cheney! Your posts are rascist, offensive, full of bial and utterly ridiculous.

Bushranger, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think he does just fine without my help.

I'm a bit perplexed by this statement. Are you serious?

Seems anyone that voices an opinion that differs from the obamaites is considered "racist"...

What race are we talking about anyway?

True to form when someone disagrees with me they have to resort to name calling. That's pretty shameful and sad if you ask me.

You my friend are proving my point all too well.

Mia, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  4. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Why do you keep repeating yourself then?

Sounds racist to me

Aah, so you're offended I thought you may be mrs bush or dickhead cheney? truth hurting?

Your last post makes my point exactly, take a little truth, spin it with shit and click 'post reply'

5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't consider myself a blind Obama supporter. I disagree with him on a few things, like for example, gun control (even though recently he's been hesitant to be so vocal in his support of that lately and I'm glad).

But when I see people accuse anyone who supports Obama on anything of being an obamanite or whatever clever name they can make up alluding t blind followers it makes me chuckle inside. It also makes me happy to know that's literally the best they can do. Of course when they supported Bush they didn't think they were blindly supporting him...

Then today Rush Limbaugh somehow found a way to turn the take down of the pirates by the seals into a negative.... He basically said that Obama ordered the murder of 3 black muslim kids and that had a Republican president issued orders that killed black muslim teenagers we'd be up in arms. (because there were no black teenage muslims in Iraq :rolleyes:)

If you guys could just get together a clear cohesive argument it would be a lot easier to take you seriously.

GeorgeB., Apr 15, 2009 IP
  6. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Apr 15th 2009 4:23 am the majority of the people over there are bad. were gonna nuke the fuckers!!!
    Apr 15th 2009 8:49 pm big mistake posting this, more red rep to follow. you screwed up bad.

Hmm, more 'COWARDLY' neg reps, across 2 categories, I wonder who gave me them?

7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Because you have a hard time comprehending things the first time. Just trying to be helpful. I can be a bit more remedial if that helps.
    Nothing in my statement meets that criteria. Again, what race are you talking about? (yes, I'm repeating myself since you did not understand that question the first time around)

Did not realize that defending freedom was racist. That's a new one on me. Can you perhaps illustrate the location of that definition?

Offended no? Just bringing to your attention that you are in violation of some simple rules set forth by the moderation of this forum. I'll cut you some slack. You sound like your young and you've only been here a short time. Want to stick around? Familiarize yourself with how things work here, got it?

Its impossible to spin reality. Truth hurts.

BTW, I give negative REP to people that bitch about negative rep. Keep doing so and I'll give you some, and I'll even sign it for you.

Mia, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  8. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Go easy on me? Do you want me to like you for that ? haha!

Where have I broken any rule or are you spinning that shit again?

Why should you be offended by me thinking you are mrs bush or dickhead cheney? you seem to claim they're really nice people so it shouldn't offend you at all. You taking offense must mean you feel put down by the comparison...?

Note: I didn't actually blame you for neg repping me but from what I hear you can't give 2 reds in one thread anyway. :)

Honestly I don't care about signed reps but the unsigned reps are fuckin annoying. If you're not a coward you will sign them every time or will debate your argument openly in thread like a big boy rather than be a cowardly little fart.

Unsigned red reps is like shooting people in the back, it's wrong on every level and only a coward would do it.

Bushranger, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Go on... Keep whining about the rep... You'll keep getting them. That's pretty much the way it works.

I will say this is the first time I've seen rep and shooting someone compared to one another. That's certainly an interesting, all be it, ridiculous analogy.

Mia, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  10. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Are you now admitting to them?

11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Don't be such a baby. I think I made it quite clear that people that bitch about something so idiotic as "rep" end up getting red rep. If you let it bother you enough, eventually you'll end up saying something really retarded and end up getting banned.

Posters like you are a dime a dozen. They come and go. I've seen it all before. My guess is you'll be gone like a fart in the wind.

Mia, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks for confirming then, it's nice finally knowing your tactics and who you really are... I can only hope many others will return you the favour!

Well luckily posters like you are few and far between.

I've gone through all my previous reps and I see you're involved in every thread. So not only don't you sign your neg reps, you also falsely sign nates name to them as well. How low do you go?

Don't you feel even a little bit of guilt for your cowardly actions?

Now that i've found you out, I'm throwing a pile of negative karma your way and I hope others will too.

People like you shouldn't even be allowed in here. I hope the moderators will see what you've done, take it for the sneaky, lowly cowardice it is, and call up a permaban on you.

13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Tick tock.. Your time here is a ticking!!!!

Mia, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  14. sampath kumar

sampath kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those people should be caught and punished....:D

sampath kumar, Apr 17, 2009 IP
    Mia likes this.
  15. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Aah, but not as quick as yours is Mia. Tock, Tock, Tock!

I know you're logging in under multiple user names and have been repping yourself too. Apparently that's not allowed here. :)

I've pulled a few strings now and am expecting you'll be gone way before me. Keep playing those little trickies won't you :)

Karma is great, pity you're not clever enough to see it.

Bushranger, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    This is way too funny..

I've only ever had one username here since 1998. Yeah, I've been with DP that long.

Kids:rolleyes:

Mia, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Little birdie tells me you run an ISP and run a few proxies too. Clever that huh, lets you get away with a bit more than the average bear... yeah :)

18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

A birdie? Gee, since I've been running one for over 12 years, and have never hid that fact, seems more than just a birdie knows my occupation. Shows you do not know the first thing about ISP's, we don't use proxies... Little kids have played this game before. My IP is pretty well defined. You're talking out of your ass. Any moderator here that has access to the IP's/usernames in use would tell you that. Of course its a complete waste of time.

Now again, how did we segway from pirates to slander?

Grow up or go away kid.

Mia, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  19. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Truth hurting?

What's this 'again' crap? You need to ask something at least once before you ask 'again'...

The investigation continues...

20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Before you continuing crying. FYI, I just gave you some now. And yes, I signed my name... I told you I tend to give out red rep to people that bitch about getting it. Its stupid and childish.

And if "Nates" name was signed to a rep, I can only assume that's because Nate signed his name.

Go on, keep complaining.

Back on topic. Anyone happen to hear what the status of that last terrorist pirate is? The one that was injured and taken by the Navy/FBI?

Mia, Apr 17, 2009 IP