1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I remove PayPal withdrawal limits using debit card?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Parvathi, Apr 16, 2009.

Hi,
    I am from India.
    I am a php coder. I am doing works for a web design company in Germany. They are giving money every month via PayPal.
    I am withdrawing that money to bank account every month.
    My income was less than $100 last year. PayPal was deducting fee from that also!
    My account was a Personal account. Now that Company is paying money using credit card. in this March 31st, when I received the payment, PayPal asked me to upgrade to Premier account for receiving the money because, You have exceeded the limits of receiving money from credit card. my Income in March was $357. I withdrawed it to my bank account. My income will become more than $500 soon

In My account, they are saying:
    -You have a sending limit of $500
    -Your monthly withdrawal limit is $500

Someone said, If I requested check, It will get lost in air

I have no credit card. I am a student. My friends said PayPal account have many limits if you are not verifying with credit card.

I have bank account in South Indian Bank and State bank of India. I have debit cards (ATM cards) also.
    Can I use my bank account and ATM card to verify my account? How can I do it?
    [one of my friends said that some people gives money only to verified account users to ensure security. I am planning to take some works from Digitalpoint also]

If it is not possible, I have to limit my income below $500 !!
    If I am doing so, what will be "limits" I have to face?
    Is there any limits for receiving money in PayPal?
    (it have a sending limit of $500. I don't know if it is per month
    and there is a monthly withdrawal limit of $500)

Help me please,

Thanks

Parvathi, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Is your debit card a Visa or Mastercard debit card? If, so you can verify you account as if it were a credit card.

jestep, Apr 16, 2009 IP
    Digital_shubhi and lifeplayer like this.
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, if the debit card have Visa/Master logo. It will be better if you confirm with your local bank.
    The limit is for send and withdraw only, you can still receive money if the balance is more than $500 in your Paypal

lifeplayer, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Debit cards won't help you as Indian debit card are not accepted by paypal !!

You need to have a valid cc to verify your account !! Why don't you take addon card from your dad or brother or any of your relative.
    That would be a good option for you.
    Goodluck.

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, Apr 16, 2009 IP