1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to report back on when an Ad budget is used up

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by euanb21, Apr 15, 2009.

Can someonle let me know if there is a way to create a report on when a daily budget has been spent.

I've looked around and cant find anything but I'm certain I must be missing something.

I want to know how to better spread my daily budget around.

euanb21, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  2. brianconor

brianconor Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess, you are only allowed to set your daily budget and you cannot do anything other than that.

You cannot tell adwords to spread your budget. It will be used according to your campaign that you are running.

brianconor, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  3. euanb21

euanb21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, perhaps I didn't make my final point clear; by "spread" I mean using the Ad Scheduling feature under Campaign Settings. You tell AdWords when to show your Ads.

What I want to do is run my campaign within a budget constraint, say £100 or whatever and report back on how quickly that budget is used up. Its easy to do manually; you just log in an see the progress. What I want to know is there a way to run a report, either through AdWords Reporting or Analytics that tells me what time of day my budget is used up by.

brianconnor: I think you maybe thought I was wanting a notification...?

euanb21, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  4. atifzain

atifzain Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are asking about heavy and doubtful budget consumption then you can see clicks reports or if you still need more to know, you can chat with google representative.

atifzain, Apr 16, 2009 IP