1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Tracking Code hops going wild

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JMoney, Apr 14, 2009.

In the past two days on a site that currently is only getting maybe 5 visitors a day my "No tracking code" hops is a staggering 52. The tracked ones are 5 or less. Any idea what would cause this?

The only other place they could come from is an older site that has a few articles up that get maybe a couple people per day, not nearly enough for this to happen.

All my clickbank links do have TIDs so I have no idea what's going on. Not worried, just confused.

JMoney, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  2. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably someone messing around with your links.

brand0n, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  3. stall022

stall022 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem somewhat.. I get about 500 hops a month on a fatloss4idiots link somewhere out there but I have no clue where the hops come from :confused:

I have done searches, looked at everyone of my known websites, links and I still haven't found the phantom link. I just hope one day someone actually buys something from it or I'm going to have the highest hops vs. no sales in history.

stall022, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  4. peaker

peaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone fooling around with your links mate...

peaker, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  5. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    Please check your tracking code and see whether it is correctly inserted or not.

tanakanewyork, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  6. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Robots, if a robot follows your hoplink, then you will register a hop. Sadly, the google spider never buys anything! I think this is where a lot of the "I sent 500 highly targeted hops and got no sales" threads come from.

ScoTech, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  7. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am facing the exact same issue. i am sending traffic to my sites with tracking codes but getting hops for 'no tracking code' and no sales. strange, eh ?

simplyjo, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  8. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    To grab attention of affiliates, merchants are doing this thing, Got a clue while reading thread of rolf. Nothing personal..

Robert25, Apr 16, 2009 IP