1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

18 Tips For Exploding Your Traffic

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Hessein, Apr 14, 2009.

The quality of you online career (poor ,or good) can be determined by the number of visitors.
    here is 18 ways to attract visitors to your website.

1- SEO

Search engine optmization is the best way ever and the most efficient way ,not only because its totally free but because it sends

you thousands of visitors every month ,big sites always consider this point about search engines so it will improve their status ,all

of the visitor-attraction methods only bring 50% of visitors who enter your website the other %50 of visitors come from search

engines ,SEO is worth of 1000 other visitor attraction methods ,one of its advantages that it is totally free and doesn't require you to

put any codes in your site or something ,it's all just tactics should be considered when creating your website and also when it's

online ,the only disadvantage of it that it might take some time in the beginning of any website and you can't see visitors just falling

from the sky ,so it takes some time.

2- Pay-per-click
    Almost all search engines offer Pay-Per-Click service and it's more than great way of marketing and also economical as you can

determine the cost of click ,like in adwords ,and also got a great feature and that's defining the field of interest so you have a higher

rate of sales of your products or affiliation products.

3-Text links exchange
    Text links exchange is a great way to increase the number of visitors specially when you exchange with a site which is in the same

field ,also it doesn't only get you visitors but increase your position in the search engine page result ,and that also lead to more

visitors ,as you know the more sites that puts your URL in them the higher status you get in google or other search engines ,you

should take care of that point.

4-Articles writing
    Articles writing is a great free way to enhance your online business ,you can get alot of targeted customers in few days that way

,the point is to give out your articles to the biggest article publishers and directories because webmasters always search for high

quality articles to put in their websites and link to the original writer which increase your page rank and you get considered as an

expert in that field.

5-Email list
    It's one of the best ways to get visitors ,you can make an email list or offer a free book or a report and ask for opt-in emails so you

can send them newsletters or updates.

6-Forums
    You can discuss your own ideas in specialized forums and put your link in signature or include it in the posted articles in that

forum ,that will lead some post viewers to your sites.

7-Free Downloads
    Free Downloads are the best way to get visitors from everywhere ,the gift could be a software or a book or a free report you put in your website

and distribute it in other forums and sites , in my opinion this is the best way i tried to attract visitors who really like the content of

your websites ,also free gifts are always good and internet users are looking for them all time.

8-Social networks
    This is the new internet revolution ,web 2.0 now you can find books only for explaining how to get visitors from each websites ,a

book on how to get visitors from myspace another one is how to get them from facebook ....and for being so important i devoted a

section for this type only.

9-Videos
    Video marketing is the most important discovery in 2009 which affected the E-Marketing very efficiently ,of course this point can't

be explained in two lines inside an article but it will have it's own articles here

10-Photos - flickr
    On flickr (belongs to yahoo) you can get visitors by uploading photos on flicker ,which will appear on search engines and lead

visitors to the photos ,and through your membership page you can put link to your blog or site ,or simply write the name of your

site on the images.

11-Social Bookmarking
    The best way of showing the latest news or articles is the social bookmarking sites ,simply it's all a mouse click ,now you can add

any article you like or a favourite site to a page that will be linked to your membership page either on del.icio.us or digg ,etc..

12-Yahoo!â„¢ answers
    One of the main unused keys to get alot of visitors is Yahoo!â„¢ answers ,you can go to any section ,you can answer one or more of

the questions ,then post your advices and words for the asking person ,and simply put the URL in the end in the response ,and the

more sophisticated the answer is the more visitors you will get.

13- Yahoo!â„¢ groups
    Yahoo!â„¢ offers another great service which is also free ,Yahoo mail groups ,you can join groups that matches your site content

and post topics in those groups ,and whenever you post a new topic in the groups it will be sent to the groups' members emails

,and if you put in the end a link to your site it will be very attracting for visitors to click it.

14-Ebay
    Don't be surprised you can actually get visitors from e-bayâ„¢ just put the URL of your site in every product you are selling besides

some information about the product.

15-Blogs
    The best way to get visitors is within the interactive replies to the other people's blog posts ,read this article well and send a reply

mentioning your name and a link to your website in the end and you will see how many visitors will you get every day.

16-Directories
    Add your site in alot of directories ,and don't forget to put it in the right section that increases the back links power and increase

your position in search engine result.

17-Squidoo
    Squidoo is the best place for e-marketers ,that site gives you the power to put custom pages for your articles in it ,members in that

site can view the article and also go to the original article URL.

18-Wikihow
    You can get visitors to from Wikihow,there is alot of questions in many fields in that site ,and i assure you if you answered anyone
    and put a link in the end of your post ,that person will most likely go to your website.

Article Source
    By Hessein http://wikimaster.org/18-tips-for-exploding-your-traffic

Hessein, Apr 14, 2009 IP
    turbulence likes this.
  2. station74

station74 Member

Best Answers:
    Very powerful tips, Thanks for sharing.

station74, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  3. Hessein

Hessein Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am glad you like it

Hessein, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  4. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice tip, that ebay thing. and ficker techniques.. i should apply it.. thanks mate.

config_error, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  5. nancy_18am

nancy_18am Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for tips its realy useful

nancy_18am, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  6. wiresaw

wiresaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah nice tips for newbies.. keep it up bro.. BTW, did you use this methods already?

wiresaw, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  7. intelinside

intelinside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips. Thanks for sharing. You rock :)

intelinside, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  8. narci

narci Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips. thank you .

narci, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  9. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's very helpful, thanks for sharing:)

hbl, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  10. catuira

catuira Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing!

catuira, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  11. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting article but it's very common. Is there anyone here who could share new techniques to get links and traffic?

Hersheys, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  12. clickkt

clickkt Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips, but I think comment is the best way to get traffic!

clickkt, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  13. mecun8

mecun8 Peon

Best Answers:
    please tell me the create account in ebay and face book. The true, i've created the account for 2 web, but i don't know how to create and comment in .

Thanks for your share. I think that it's very important for online marketing.

mecun8, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  14. ehuq

ehuq Peon

Best Answers:
    19. Free online classifieds:
    Advertising on free online classifieds like craigslist, backpage, kijiji, gumtree may give you huge targeted traffic.

ehuq, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  15. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, these are nice ones.

I would apply them on my site. :)

Digital_shubhi, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  16. outlander0980

outlander0980 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing tips its very helpful:)

outlander0980, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  17. fathaz

fathaz Peon

Best Answers:
    i am glad to have this info mate.. thanks for sharing

fathaz, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  18. wanttosucceed

wanttosucceed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very useful tips. Will try to apply.

wanttosucceed, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  19. pde7dd

pde7dd Peon

Best Answers:
    this is good tips..but i think this is better if you you can give any link suggestion ..

pde7dd, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  20. miskecf

miskecf Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any SEO tips?

miskecf, Apr 15, 2009 IP