1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you using PPC for promoting clickbank products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Fajtli, Apr 14, 2009.

Hello clickbank promoters,

do you use PPC like adwords when are you promoting CB products?
    Are you in plus?

Which products are best for PPC promoting? I know that it is precious know-how, I want know only niche :)

Thanks and good luck :)

Fajtli, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  2. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't use PPC but my affiliates do.

You need:

- high $/sale (commission doesn't give you the whole picture, you need to multiply it by the sales price too).
    - high conversion

I also recommend using a landing page. The Google Cash days of linking directly to hoplink are nearly gone. Besides, a good landing page if it pre-sells will increase conversions.

If you're interested, check out my sites below.

btw I recommend you read up as much as you can on PPC. By the sounds of it, you are not 100% clued up. Diving in without doing your research will only cost you money.

rolf, Apr 14, 2009 IP
    jimsmith likes this.
  3. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. PPC costs a whole lot in the start if you don't know what you're doing, even with some know how. I suggest you get an eBook or a course or something just to clue yourself up on what you're going to need to do. PPC involves a whole different playing field to organic traffic where you have to do alot of optimization on your bidding and your ads :). In short... read up.

edrectory, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  4. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    PPC is dynamic.

You can use it to advertise your products at any time.

When the holiday comes, you can overexpose it. When the economy is bad, you can put it off.

PPC can easily earn you a lot.

tanakanewyork, Apr 14, 2009 IP