1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertisement Pricing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by irule272, Apr 13, 2009.

Hello! I just want to ask what's the pricing of advertisements today in a website? A certain wants to advertise in my website and I have no idea how will I price them. That company is looking for a long term advertisement in website. I'm getting 10,000 - 30, 000 visitors a day. It's a sports website. Any idea guys? I know this is hard but can someone pls. give atleast an estimate.

Thanks in advance! ;)

irule272, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  2. baybossplaya

baybossplaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    you gotta tell us the site first.

baybossplaya, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  3. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Minimum of 10,000 a day, and it is a sports site? As an advertiser myself, yeah, I'd like to see your site also.

Also, what is your bounce rate?

If you are indeed getting at least 10,000 a day, I would suggest starting out at, say, $200 a month.

That is, if you want to be fair, and you want them to keep advertising with you, month after month.

If an advertiser knows what he is doing, he should get at least 1 sale every couple of days from that amount of traffic.

Maybe a half of a percent clicks on ads, and, maybe out of every 100-200 going to a site, maybe 1 will buy.

So figure on an advertiser getting around a sale every couple of days.

Knowing how much to charge also depends on how much their product is. The higher the sales price, the higher you can charge them. The lower their sales price, the lower you should go for them.

copper12, Apr 13, 2009 IP