1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jomeg9498, Apr 12, 2009.

I am new to this forum. I thought I could find some help here with Adsense. I have a blog written and would like to incorporate google adsense ads to my blog before publishing it. I am so lost. I need someone to guide me through this step by step and explain it to me as if talking to a child. Not to make myself sound dumb, but I've read and read and still don't get some of these instructions. Here is what I've done so far.

-I have a blog with blogger
    -I have applied and been accepted with google adsense

Now what? Do I get to pick my ads or are they picked for me based on my blog. Please someone help me. I've searched everywhere and have not found the answers I'm looking for. Thanks to anyone who can help. :confused:

jomeg9498, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  2. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are many tutorials here posted in DP. just use the search in DP,.

config_error, Apr 12, 2009 IP
    cfoo likes this.
  3. cfoo

cfoo Peon

Best Answers:
    For blogger, you can just insert adsense gadget into your sidebar. The adsense script will crawl your content to determine which ads are suitable to be shown.

cfoo, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  4. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    You can easily go to your google adsense account and choose the type of adsense ads that you want to show on your blog including the size and stick the or insert the codes to where ever you would liek them. But alwasy check the TOS so you know where Not to place the ads, I mean do not put them where it would be against Google adsense TOS.

Thanks
    JulieV

JulieV, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  5. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to your blogger account. Select Layout - Add a Gadget - Select Adsense - Enter your adsense information there.

Select the size of the ads to display. Now the The adsense script will crawl your blog content to determine which ads to display.

Be sure to check out Google's Adsense TOS.

faithuniq, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  6. TakeFive

TakeFive Peon

Best Answers:
    Basicaly you get a code, did you get the code (which describe how your ads will be shown)?

Than you can just paste it in your blog,

It's pretty easy,

The hard part is to bring the traffic (which I'm sure you allready did),
    and make the people click on your ads (trials and errors, probably there isn't any other way, yet),

Good Luck,

TakeFive, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK. That's easy,
    1. Log in to your adsense account, choose the ads (adsense for content, adsense for search etc) and follow the intruction, then you will finally get a code.
    2. Copy the code
    3. log in to your blogger acount, go to the layout > add gedget > HTML/Javascript, and paste the code.

lifeplayer, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  8. Ganguly155

Ganguly155 Banned

Best Answers:
    1. you can put google adsense in your blogger.com in 2 ways.

1. Go to your blogger account. Select Layout - Add a Gadget - Select Adsense - Enter your adsense information there.

Select the size of the ads to display. Now the The adsense script will crawl your blog content to determine which ads to display.

2.. Log in to your adsense account, choose the ads (adsense for content, adsense for search etc) and follow the intruction, then you will finally get a code.
    Copy the code
    log in to your blogger acount, go to the layout > add gedget > HTML/Javascript, and paste the code.

Ganguly155, Apr 13, 2009 IP