1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help me with Caffeinated Content?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by labecs, Mar 15, 2009.

I purchased this 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to get someone at Kansieo to help. I have been trying to use it in 3 sites. In two of them, it won't return more than one or two 'comments'.... no answers, no articles, nothing. I figured it was because my keywords were not popular (feng shui and aquariums?) So I tried one that is popular: dogs, or cats, or pets.... all I get is a 500 error message or "problems with the database". If someone can help, I would really appreciate it... it's too expensive not to work, I'm desperate.

Thanks

labecs, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  2. rtsurvivor

rtsurvivor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi labecs. I got my copy of Caffeinated Content going today. It's going to take a bit to get it to keep my blog from getting over loaded but it does work pretty good. My 1st try gave me 90 posts and 195 comments for the KW of CATS. That is overload. :eek:

I posted this today with CC getting the posts and comments.. CatsandYou.com

The trick is to get it setup right. I suggest that you do a search on YouTube for Caffeinated Content and give the video a look see. They are pretty good.

You can PM me and maybe I can help with the setup.

RT... :cool:

rtsurvivor, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. Boss73

Boss73 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you dont pay attention Caffeinated Content can raise your Keyword density. Just becareful,cz i got a website that was deindexed from MSN just because of the keyword density. But it works quite well.

Boss73, Apr 11, 2009 IP