1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeted Backlinks - Gain in SE's Proof inside!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Flignats, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Flignat, Is this service helping with imediate traffic from all the targeted backlinks also? Thanks bro, Danny

jazzd1, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. lavmljl

lavmljl Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow Dude Great service was outstanding. It is exactly what he says it is and he delivers in the time frame that he says he will. I can't say enough about the service. In just a couple days things just took off. Was very happy in watching backlinks go up. Finally someone who delivers. Not just take the money and run. If your ready I got more

lavmljl, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  3. Valkerie

Valkerie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    When Flignats said it would take a little for the links to show, I had my doubts, as I was trying out 3 other SEO companies, who promised links and were failing big time. (I chose 4 different sites and let each company try to improve the link count.)

HE MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME.

On the site I gave to Flignats to promote, my link count went from 7 to over 2,000 in a two week period.

Now, my problem is to deep link the site over the next 3 months for the next Google update.

And to get some traffic.

Valkerie, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  4. BusinessEmpire

BusinessEmpire Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Flignats told me to give my website a couple of days to gain some backlinks. I created a new website that had only one backlink. I now have over 1,000 backlinks that took about a good week to get. Happy, Yes I am. How long will these backlinks hold up, we'll see. The point is, Flignats delivered. I can't complain. Flignats will be hired to do more of my websites.

BusinessEmpire, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  5. mexabet

mexabet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just want to know if you received both my email and the second PM.

mexabet, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  6. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered the service, I paid $15 for the 2000 comments, after a few days i contacted to see if the work had been done, i was told yeah and was sent a list of 2000 urls where my comments were supposed to have been posted, and an image of my backlink count.

There is not 1 comment present on any of the urls, although i have only had the patience to look through about 60-70 urls.
    I have not seen 1 backlink increase since i ordered the service.

I'm assuming maybe something went wrong with my order because everyone else seems to be getting good results, so i contact him with my worries asking for a refund and was told that he didnt like threats, and that i didnt know what i was talking about, as my comments might not be on the page that he posted to??
    I was told to check my backlinks and that he had proof in the form of the backlink count image, but as there is only 1 image, no before and after, which isnt proof.

My backlinks have not increased at all, not by 1.

Like i said, im assuming somethin went wrong with my order, but i have been refused a refund, and now not replying to my PM askin for proof of any sort of work done.
    Looks like i'll need to apply to Paypal for a refund.

Alan

Buckyuk, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  7. Flignats

Flignats Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Simple case of a user not being able to be satisfied. It is true, I have many satisfied customers. I give clear instruction in my email on how to track backlinks for each campaign, I provide reports, urls, and pictures as documentation.

This customer ignored my instruction, accused me and the service and without even first asking for an explanation. I immediately looked into his campaign and saw backlinks generated to his website, just like many other campaigns, had he followed my simple email he would have seen them as well.

A simple flaw in his argument: He claims I did not give him a before and after picture of his backlinks. It is impossible, I repeat, Impossible, to have given him a before/after picture in the same day. Everyone knows that it takes a varying amount of days for the backlinks to be indexed by the search engines. No one can provide you a before/after picture in the same day... if they do, you are being cheated. Another simple result of not reading my email explaining how to follow your backlinks and to see the increase. Next time, when you buy a service, understand what you are paying for.

Threatening someone does not yield results. I could just as easily post the pictures as proof that backlinks were gained.

Flignats, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  8. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've used this service a few times now and every time my backlinks skyrocket. Obviously, MSN and Yahoo pick up the backlinks within days and Google takes longer. My new blog went PR1 in less than 2 months and this was the main service I used.

cashmachine101, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  9. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never mentioned anything about looking for a before and after in the same day!! Where did you get this idea? Your saying you have proof of my links increasing but i am yet to see it??
    If you have it then please show me.

Your threatening to post pics of proof of backlinks gained... Thats what I'm asking for!!! please post them
    I have not seen 1 baclink increase

Buckyuk, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  10. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buckyuk, have you tried Yahoo Site Explorer? That shows the increase within 24 hours for me. Earlier in the thread I posted my incremental Yahoo backlinks stats for multiple sites.

cashmachine101, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  11. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah mate ive tried yahoo site explorer. Theres no increase in backlinks. Ive physically looked through the list of urls aswell and theres no comments.
    I'm hoping he will post the pics which prove the increase in backlinks because thats all ive been asking for all along.
    He claims he's seen an increase but im waiting to find out where.

Buckyuk, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  12. grandislandne

grandislandne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I sent you the payment (please see previous mail) and project info one week back. I have not heard anything back from you yet. Please respond soon.
    Thanks

grandislandne, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  13. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No reply? no proof? hmmmmm

Buckyuk, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  14. hana2006

hana2006 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well that's my review...he did send to me the first report when he show me how many back links i had....after 1 week i see increase on back links and now i have a lot of them ,hi didn't send me the report to show me as how many back links i archive from this deal,but i don't need cos i see at Google and yahoo double then i had before.
    Great support and really nice services,i deff will use him again

hana2006, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  15. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    see... exactly... everyone else is seing backlinks increase but me.
    My order didnt work!!! when are you going to admit it didnt work and either give me a refund or sort it out!!??

Buckyuk, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  16. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My backlinks went from 9000 to about 11400 since Flignats did his service for me, I've even gone up in my adsense earnings :D

@Flignats - if your still doing this service send me a PM, I'd love to go another round :)

ksb2050, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  17. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You better hope your order goes ok because dont expect any assistance or a refund if he decides to ignore you

Buckyuk, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  18. Search-Placement

Search-Placement Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My order has been completed for a week now and every day i see my back links grow. So you guys need to have some patience and or learn how to check your back links.

I'll be placing another order for another site of mine. This is a legit service.

Search-Placement, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  19. tikky1234

tikky1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please write a website url where you have done this service for at least 1 month ago so I can check your claims

tikky1234, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  20. Nemanja

Nemanja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have PM yuo about 2000 package, but you didn't replyed?
    Do you still offer this?

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.