1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is PLR content effective? What are the good PLR sources?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jaredl, Feb 15, 2008.

1. sakhan24

sakhan24 Peon

Best Answers:
    plr content is only good if rewritten the best approach is to take points from them make some points from research and write it in your own words

sakhan24, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  2. madbebopper

madbebopper Peon

Best Answers:
    I think PLR content has many uses and purposes for online marketing. Much of it can be gotten fairly cheaply as well.
    I would not use the content as is, however, unless it was for a website that is not very critical, or a short-term project such as a seasonal niche. It's always better to at least re-write the articles in part. Those are my thoughts on PLR.

madbebopper, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  3. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How good the content is probably depends on the topic and the length of the articles. I'm about to release my first PLR articles, and I made sure each article was over 400 words. Thing is, because I wrote it as a package, planned of course, the writing style is much different than my writing style for my blogs. There's no personality in PLR articles, so one hopes that the person purchasing them decides to add a little personality on the back end, even if it's only the opening line.

the writer, Apr 21, 2009 IP