1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Paypal is not available in Pakistan ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by faizanafzal2, Apr 10, 2009.

Hello Guys,

I want to know that why paypal service is not available in Pakistan ?

faizanafzal2, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  2. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not the right place to knw this contact paypal

Bohra, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Their banking system is a mess. Paypal and most other processors wont enter into a country/region where the banking and legal systems aren't established enough. There has to be measures in place to ensure that the system cannot collapse, that there is accountability on all levels of the system, and that there isn't corruption or the possibility of it within the system. In most cases where paypal or other processors aren't available, it's because of these same reasons.

jestep, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  4. krazymind

krazymind Banned

Best Answers:
    I am also looking for PayPal in Pakistan, There are a lot of international standard banks here, like RBS(Royal Bank Of Scotland), Standard Chartered, UBL, Bank Alfalah etc etc.

I wish Paypal will be in Pakistan, but its just a wish :D. They will only come here to try their luck, when they will have big competitors.

krazymind, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  5. hahahoho

hahahoho Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also looking for paypal in Bangladesh. I think it's not banking problem, there are lot of Internationals Bank, Like HSBC, DBBL, Standard Chartered and many other.

hahahoho, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  6. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pakistan's banking authorities and PayPal cannot apparently reach an agreement.

Why is a question that only both the parties involved can answer.

gr8liverpoolfan, Apr 10, 2009 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  7. c4gamerz

c4gamerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are not aware of the banking system in Pakistan! Pakistan's banking system is one of the most stable and trustable banking system in the world for example in current economic situation when banks are getting failed in US and in other countries Pakistan's banking system proved to be one of the most stable system in the world and thats why many companies including RBS (royal bank of scotland) citibank etc are providing services in Pakistan!

And regarding legal system well yes you are right to some extent but time has changed now as courts are restored and free now and i hope legal system will improve further in Pakistan!

c4gamerz, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  8. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    magda, Apr 10, 2009 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  9. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Banking problem is the main thing, but it will be fixed later. you can get a hope.

blog8491, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  10. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No no all are wrong i know why paypal is not in some countries because paypal do not have funds.

HEHEHE

Yeah Paypal will come all in these countries when Google will start something equal to paypal. I love GOOGLE better to ask Paypal is call G and tell them u need something like PayPal worldwide. I think its just GOOGLE don of the web can do it.

GOOGLE ROCKS.

Jalpari, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  11. krazymind

krazymind Banned

Best Answers:
    As I said, Paypal will only come to Pakistan, when Big G or some other good competitor will be available to compete. Paypal has some competitors this time too, but not wide used. That's why PayPal is taking big rest :D & when suddenly wake up & try their luck in our country, but most probably they will fail. Because, we would all like to go with Mr Google. :)

Regards

krazymind, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  12. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actually Pakistan is not that bad,paypal exclude pakistan I thik because it has terorist issue on them and with less secure situations,no financial system will eager to grow there,all financial system regard paypal or other payment system always need security .as alternative solutions ,you can try perfectmoney,this payment system available and welcome Pakistan,and you don't have to worry about there finance treasure,all there operational system is Swiss back up ,so all the money from you,that you trust with them safe and secure not "in the Pakistan jurisdictions"

Komicwords, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  13. Yukinara

Yukinara Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's because paypal think that US is the center of the world, if you aren't from US, then you're up to no good, especially when you are from the middle east

Yukinara, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  14. krazymind

krazymind Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey. This Terrorist issues is due to these american's. Where were these terrorists before 9/11 & Now this has proved who was on the back of 9/11.

krazymind, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  15. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal cannot open its services in all countries at the same time. It needs to complete various formalities with Central Bank of that country and this process at times faces indefinite delays.

Further....every company rolls out business plans, keeping in mind the expected revenue potential and paypal might be feeling that it is not yet ready for Pakistan....

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Apr 11, 2009 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  16. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For all those "legal", "banking", "financial" lawyers out here, claiming its the country cause of which paypal is not coming.. heres a simple question,

why moneybookers can work with pakis while paypal cannot?

sami1255, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  17. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    i believe terrorist issues too, if a truck filled with explosives can hit a Marriot hotel, then wats paypal?

campolar, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  18. amedno1

amedno1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal wont be in pakistan for a long time my friend like someone pointed out if the US is not happy with your government then you wont see much growth there, I think its more politics than an actual business issue, I mean why would paypal want to lose out on business??

I stay in South Africa the reason we can only send is because the government wont be able to tax or control the money we receive in our paypal accounts....until then paypal is my payenemy and it should be yours cause I can only stare at the money I receive in it but cant do much with it except buy stuff online. Look for another payment processor. Moneybookers is a good option

amedno1, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  19. sami1255

Best Answers:
    when last i looked, paypal dont have high rise office building in every country they operate in. you can send money to a guy in Sierra Leone via paypal. why the f**** not pakistan? stop giving logics you cannot support !

20. sami1255

Best Answers:
    yet another economic scientist with his politics

you can send and receive money to Venezuela.. US and Venezuela are wonderful allies.. great !