1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC Advertising?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Noc, Apr 9, 2009.

Anyone out here doing it? I have read and watched some pretty interesting E-Books and videos on it and think I can succeed in it. My only problem is I don't have a huge starting investment. Does anyone have any tips or advise on how they started out?
    Thanks,
    Noc

Noc, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't have enough investment to start PPC, try out some free methods to promote products. If you can write articles, it is best and free way to start with Affiliate Marketing.
    Once you earn enough money with free methods, you can put that money in trying your luck in PPC along with these free methods...

hope it helps....

ashisharora_83, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah there are some pretty good PPC people on this forum, if you are lucky they might chime in otherwise just use the search button as I'm sure they have left some good advice.

terryd, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  4. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    You will loose so much money when you sart! maybe you will never make money with it, trust me when i say this. I have concluded that PPC is 55% luck and just 45% optimization. I will say this in front of any PPC guru, including Perry Marshall. Good luck in your PPC endeavors cos you will need quite much of it

waxman1000, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  5. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to use PPC is look at ad history with PPC spy tools.. I bought Google Cash Detective last month for 2K and it helps me laser in on successful campaigns and manipulate mine to get superior results..

There is very little luck involved, its research, pure and simple. Also make sure you spend a 1/2 day at the Adwords training to get up to speed so you find our how to keep your QS high and bid price low otherwise your ROI is going to suffer.

I have an offer for anyone interested. $50 Free Google Adwords + 12 months free hosting with PowWeb + free domain name.. I'll throw in some PPC tips too as I am thinking of turing this into a continuity membership and need some hungry but dedicated people to be beta testers so it will be free.

2-4-K, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  6. donnagrace

donnagrace Peon

Best Answers:
    My advise is to turn off the Content Network if you're going to use Google Adwords. Make your keywords, ad copy, and landing page relevant.

donnagrace, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  7. Fapturbo101

Fapturbo101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Content Network are not good?

Fapturbo101, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  8. Noc

Noc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks guys. I agree with most of you in that I should try free ways first. That seems like a pretty solid first step.
    Thanks,
    Noc

Noc, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  9. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought PPC Classroom which I think is similar to the above, Its got some good tips with it, landing pages optimized for QS. Not bad $9.97. Teaches you all the stuff you need about key word selecting, bid price optimization, quality score and setting up campaigns.

Unfortunately the classroom is closed for any new sign ups, but keep a weather eye on the horizon I'm sure it'll be back.

edrectory, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  10. alherd

alherd Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I tried it with 30+ campaigns following the training videos step-by-step.
    No results. Not even one sale. :(
    I got a lot of clicks, over 1,000. Some campaigns got more clicks than others.
    Bottom line was that it costed me a whole lot of $$

Sorry. I wish I had better news because I know everyone here wants some way to make money.

If anyone wants more info to decide if Google Cash Detective, a/k/a GCD or Googlecashdetective is good
    see this http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/

I hope it can help someone make a wise decision.

alherd, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  11. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    1. PPC classroom is completely different from GCDetective. PPC classroom is good to get an understanding onf ADwords etc.

2. GCDetective is a spytool that allows you to monitor other peoples adword campaigns and then clone them.

I'm a Warrior member also and the reason most people fail at GCDetective is they are lazy, no KW tracking and going after too many things at once. Start small find the working ads + landing page then scale up then wide.

Also GCDetective is more than just CB.. I use it for SAS, CJ, and a few CPA networks.. The Clickbank competion on adwords for most products is just too much.

@alherd.. I read your report at warrior forums.. if you dont mind telling me your campaigns + landing pages it would be interesting to see where you went wrong sometimes it the obvious that we miss that make all the difference.

2-4-K, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  12. eczemafreeforever

eczemafreeforever Peon

Best Answers:
    They are but they can be tricky

eczemafreeforever, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  13. msubmission

msubmission Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Cash Detective is offering Free Trial so now anyone can try it and see how it is.

msubmission, Jun 8, 2009 IP