1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

site submission in technorati

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webrecsol, Apr 9, 2009.

hello friends i hope r u well and i want discuss on technorati site who as social site but i could not understand that how to submit website url and url with interesting topic because whenever i submit in this site then site not took my website url/any information because i look always blog url take this site but when i checked other person discussion then i found that different-2 category submit his website information..

So i want know that how to write technorati site and what is the tick of website submission.If you anybody understand that what was saying me so that plz make understand me...

Thanks in advance

webrecsol, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. m.stevens

m.stevens Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what you are saying, could you use proper punctuation at least?

m.stevens, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. webrecsol

webrecsol Peon

Best Answers:
    hello i am saying that how to website url with title in technorati site but you know technorati site if know then i think you can understand my question..:(

webrecsol, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  4. johnrid

johnrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohhhh.. Try to make a bit clear on your sentences, paragraphs and make punctuations. I think anyone who will read your thread, can't understand what you are talking about...

Everyone here in DP I think know technorati, what others don't know, don't understand is YOU.

johnrid, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  5. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent example of why you can not go off-shore for your WEb Design or SEO. British English, Indian English and Americal English is not the same. The translation does not make sense.

All second tier SEs will respond to the robots.txt site submission (see http://www.catanich.com/sitemaps-via-robots-txt.asp) for the coding example.

catanich, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  6. AliceJ

AliceJ Peon

Best Answers:
    login in to technorati just click on favorite button in your profile and it's asking you to submit your URLs and title....

AliceJ, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  7. webrecsol

webrecsol Peon

Best Answers:
    hello i am trying your according but it is not show any path of submission could you tell me properly because when i clicked any times then show only blog submission but i want our site.

webrecsol, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  8. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before submitting to Technorati, try to understand what Technorati is? It is a Blog Directory, where you can submit your blogs. That's why it is showing "blog submission" every time you try top submit anything.

BTW... It took me less time to answer and more to understand what you are saying :D

stephen082, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  9. sherone

sherone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also submitted some blog url in technorati but not any updation from there side. I dunno why

sherone, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  10. linkpopularitymatters

linkpopularitymatters Guest

Best Answers:
    Check your favorites in your technorati profile, it will show you all your link submitted there for sure.

linkpopularitymatters, Apr 18, 2009 IP