1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] 100% Unique Articles | Your Subject | Super Cheap!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by razztek, Apr 9, 2009.

I'm selling 5-packs of articles on whatever subject you need. These will be 100% unique and sold only once to you. I need a niche/subject, but keywords and/or title suggestions would be preferred.

Articles will be between 300-500 words.

I have some downtime tomorrow so I will be able to deliver these within 24 hours as long as I don't get overloaded with requests. I am not selling individual articles, only in increments of 5 (5, 10, etc.).

Price:

For the first 5 packs, I will only charge $2/article, so $10 for a 5-pack.
    For the next 5 packs, it's $2.50/article, so $12.50 for a 5-pack.
    After that it's $3/article, or $15 for a 5-pack.

I only accept PayPal. If you want to order, send me niche/keywords/titles (whatever you can) and I'll create the articles and send snippets for approval. If you approve, send full payment and I will send the articles.

Please post any questions here or via PM.

Cheers!

- Rob

razztek, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    So, if I am your first customer and order 30 articles, I get them for $60, right? If that is the correct, I will order 30 articles, 500 words each.

Unlike others who often ask you to repeat keywords, I specifically do not want you to repeat keywords :)

Also, I can accept your process of payment. But, I have been here a long time and you can trust me to pay upon delivery. We can even do this in blocks of 10 articles if you like.

Ajeet, Apr 9, 2009 IP
    danish muzaffar likes this.
  3. razztek

razztek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Ajeet - I think I meant packs vs. people (I updated the post above) but will honor your request for 30 articles (6 packs) at the $2 price. Please PM me your topics. If you want more generic articles, send a niche, or more specific send me titles or keyphrases. I may need an extra day to get all of them done, but you should have them by the weekend.

I had one other person ordering a 5-pack, so now the price is $2.50/article or $12.50 per 5-pack.

razztek, Apr 9, 2009 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  4. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry, but I have not received a response from you. Am I one of the 2 whose orders you have accepted?

Ajeet, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  5. spiritfly

spiritfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order a pack, is there any discount left yet or are they 3$ now?

spiritfly, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  6. razztek

razztek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just got a big project in, but depending on the niche you want I might be able to get a 5-pack out this weekend. There are still $2.50 packs available, so $12.50 for 5. PM me your niche and I'll see if I can do it.

razztek, Apr 11, 2009 IP