1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Adsense Tips For Maximum CTR !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gplv72, Apr 8, 2009.

1. You should make your Adsense ads look as a part of your web page. They shouldn’t look like an Ad. People are negative to advertising. They search the internet for content not ads. Especially for Banners - they have a less of 0.5% response. Their days are over. Imagine if you have an Adsense ad looking like the typical Banner with different colors. It will not be profitable.

2. Text ads are better than image ads. Like before, people are more responsive to text than images. In a way it is considered as a part of the online document and is more clickable.

3. No Border ads. One of the best tricks is to erase the borders of Adsense ads and make them, again, having the same color with your website’s background.

4. No other advertisements. The first reason is to be legitimate according to Google’s Rules and the second more practical reason is that you do not want to distract your visitor’s attention and go somewhere else without clicking your Adsense ads.

5. Placement. Even if you have the best Ad, people will not respond if they don’t see it instantly. The best place to see the ad is the top of your web page and the next is aside your document’s text. Visitors will click it more frequently since it will look like your text.

6. Traffic. Try to use legitimate ways of traffic. Some people use Google Adwords and other Pay-per-click search engines. The problem here is to search very carefully for the right niche and keywords in order to make your campaigns profitable. Other ways are link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques. Don’t use link farms and classifieds for that, because the search engine’s algorithms are extremely clever and they will ban your listings.

7. Do not rely on one website. Yes, you can make money with one website but try to make as more as possible.

8. Relevant content is King. Articles are one of the best tactics to create huge websites that will be crawled by search engine’s robots. Don’t forget search engines exist to provide relevant content at first. One excellent resource to automate your article directory procedure is http://www.articleequalizer.com .You can create an article database in minutes which otherwise is time consuming and it would take you a week!

9. Use site maps. Google’s site maps visit your site and crawl it much sooner that any other submission process. More information is here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps

10. Relevant ads. It’s one of the most important factors for Adsense success. If the internet user can’t find a relevant ad in your page, he or she won’t click the ad. Would you act differently? So it’s critical to create relevant resource for your web page. In order to do that, you must do the following steps.

gplv72, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  2. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    vagrant, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  3. jeffr0x

jeffr0x Peon

Best Answers:
    thansk for this great tips . . .

jeffr0x, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  4. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I agree with number 1. Blending in vs standing out is always a topic of debate.

tom11011, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  5. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    who cares where it's copied, almost all the content is copied from somewhere,
    what matters is tha tthe content was considered good enough to be shared with us...

competent123, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  6. Valineo

Valineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting tips... thanks for sharing! :)

Valineo, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  7. badoer

badoer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for share..

badoer, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  8. diaadriansyah

diaadriansyah Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips about improve adsense

diaadriansyah, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  9. j_o

j_o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great tips thanks for sharing :)

j_o, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  10. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    As always tips for increase CTR... can someone prepare tips for decrease?

grg, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  11. eamiro

eamiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ........... I've been thinking that banner ads are better than text ones, but .......
    anyway, i'll try!

eamiro, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  12. Ken_Xu

Ken_Xu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL for that. But it's very true. Lots of people focus to increase CTR instead of CPC. I really hope some guy will pop up and shout "Hey, here is a tips to increase your CPC so you can earn 2 -5 bucks a click from google", that would be better for me. :)

This type of content is pretty repetitive and we can easily google it and get a bunch of it.

But thanks for the effort anyway.

Ken_Xu, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  13. kampreto

kampreto Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips :)

kampreto, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  14. ValiuM

ValiuM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice guide i think i have done most things in my webpage

ValiuM, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  15. ttomp13

ttomp13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good basic tips.

However, I have found that building multiple websites is a waste of time.
    Instead, it's better to simply try to rank for sub articles in a single website.
    [Why do you think Ezine / Squidoo / Hubpages make so much money?]

The reason: Do you really have time to go and build new links for every site you create?
    Well, I know that I don't. Sorry, but I'll just stick with my one PR3 site and keep building
    it into a single superpower.

Like they say, "1 page rank 7 site dominates 50 page rank 2 sites any day."

I just made that up, but it's true. Don't waste your time building links for a thousand
    different sites when you could point all of your links to just one single website and build it into
    a single super power. Seriously...

[Update] Google and everyone else could give a **** what your site is about. And unless you
    have above 10,000 subscribers anyway, you're wasting your time niche blogging. (Unless again,
    you're getting a lot of traffic.)

The other way I see it... Let's say I find a keyword that I'd like to rank for... Let's say it's "hydrogen
    peroxide whiten teeth" for example... Why waste money on buying a stupid a** domain when I could
    simply direct traffic to one big site? ...

I could go on and on / and I know this wasn't very-well thought out. I have school work to do.
    But yeah dudes. ttyl

ttomp13, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  16. lawracri

lawracri Peon

Best Answers:
    good tips, but I think these things are popular, they're not...

lawracri, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  17. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends. Personally, I'll take 10 ten dollar clicks over 100 five cent clicks any day. What is the link to your squidoo like sight, would love to have a look. PM me. thanks.

tom11011, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  18. feras80

feras80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can copy, but at least keep the reference.
    thx for the share.

feras80, Apr 8, 2009 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  19. debrian

debrian Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow .. nice thread..
    thanks for your tips :)

debrian, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  20. shivaleela

shivaleela Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for tips i have been using adsense from 2 years but not succeeded well in that

shivaleela, Apr 8, 2009 IP