1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

***Sneak Peak*** Review Copies Available. W4R

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by floodrod, Apr 7, 2009.

Launching Soon And Paying 75% Per Sale!

Were launching our latest product very soon, and offering a "Sneak Peak" to digitalpoint members to prepare for launch day..

The Webiste is http://website4ransom.com/
    Hold Websites For Ransom And Make Big Money

100% original product with no competition.

We are giving away 6 review copies to reputable digitalpoint members. Request a review copy in this thread and I will PM you. Sorry, only 6 available currently at my discretion.

Hoplinks point to http://xxxx.4ransom.hop.clickbank.net/ But remember, don't send traffic till launch day.. This is just a sneak peak as we are in final stages of development.

Important Note- The first 2 weeks (until May 1st) the price will be $39.99 but then will be raised to it's permanent price of $47.99 . So be sure to cash in on the easy money when she launches.

floodrod, Apr 7, 2009 IP
    Valineo likes this.
  2. grayth

grayth Peon

Best Answers:
    I can vouch for Floodrod's stuff I have promoted other clickbank sites designed by floodrod and have always experienced good conversions so for those clickbankers looking for a quality product, floodrod will help you out, glad to see your pumping out a new product..hmm I just might jump on this prelaunch thanks bud.

grayth, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  3. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Review copy requested

Tazer Dude, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  4. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Grayth.. Want a review copy?

And Tazer Dude, review copy sent

floodrod, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  5. nickpeters

nickpeters Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting...

To validate your strategies, how long will it take to prove? If less than two weeks, I'll be glad to review.

Thanks in advance :)

nickpeters, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  6. jimminy64

jimminy64 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just wondering - what's up with the xxxx 4 xxxx? Like honestly, ever since earth4energy's success, I've seen quite a few products like that. Do you think it will really duplicate e4e's success, or even help by copying the name format?

jimminy64, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  7. floodrod

Best Answers:
    It's just a good format for a domain linking two words. It looks and sounds better than websiteforransom. Using the numeral makes it easier to understand.

floodrod, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  8. nickpeters

nickpeters Peon

Best Answers:
    The '4' and '2' used is easier for people to decode. It does not matter for search engines since they can smart parse words.

website4ransom is easier to read than websiteforransom

Less chance of unexpected words creeping up...

nickpeters, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  9. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    nice website

wiper, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  10. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @floodrod

I've been promoting your unexplainable store product for a while now and made a few sales. (I guess the uniqueness factor of your work stands out)

I like the concept of your current offering and would like a review copy, if available.

Thanks.

natj, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  11. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    actually swerd now owns the earthforenergy domain now also.. but its always a good idea to own both versions or some clever affiliate will register it..

can I request a copy to review pls mate.. I'm curious how you get around the WIPO with your product proposition.

btw.. I was on your unexplainable store website mailing list late last year.. those products look pretty cool but my immediate thoughts on it were this..

sheesh this guy has the worse auto responder emails I have ever seen, no formatting and just all over the shop, new site design look good though.

2-4-K, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  12. gk_awadhiya

gk_awadhiya Peon

Best Answers:
    I have started promoting clickbank products since February 09 only and had 4 sales. May I get a review copy please?

gk_awadhiya, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  13. Valineo

Valineo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like a review copy if available... sending you PM... :)

Valineo, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  14. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey - I have been promoting your other product the unexplainable store and i personally feel it's a great product - unique, cost effective and worthwhile for anyone who buys. However, i have had some no of hops but no sales yet. Since i enjoy the product a lot, i will continue promoting it - I also love the banners :)

I would love to have a review copy for this one and hopefully i can promote it too.

simplyjo, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  15. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have any review copies left, I will take one.

BlogSalesman, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  16. Valineo

Valineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the e-book .... I was enjoying reading it... pretty good ideas ;)

Valineo, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  17. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Rod got the copy to review. I had seen this somehwere before as a PLR perhaps.

This is not something I would buy as a customer so I'll give a review from the copntext of an affiliate wanting to promote it.

REVIEW:

The information is solid and includes clear easy to follow instructions, plus video and delivers what valid information outlined on the sales page. This is important as I wold expect customer refunds to be fairly low. Its moderately priced so this should not be an issue.

Couple of things to work on.

1. On the DL page typo - Acrobat Trader / should be Acrobat Reader.
    2. Make reference to the WIPO - World Intellectual Property Organisation.

If you snap up a domain from someone who has a registered business and simply forgot the renewal then WIPO will give it back if you can not prove you owned a "Registered" business in the same name before buying the domain. You will not reimbursed for costs either. And WIPO are like the Gestapo of the internet they go ballistic on squatter type domain owners. So you may want to include this disclaimer, something like "try to avoid snapping up TM'd or Registered brands or company names as you may have to hadn the domain name back through a WIPO arbitration".

Also another angle is to try and get 'slogans' which are not TM'd.. A large bank in Australia had to spend millions to rebrand them self becuase someone registered their slogan "Which Bank" and was getting all the traffic .. and becuase it was a slogan it was not protected. Slogans come and go, but if you can find a good one to register as a domain name these have real value.

Affililiate materials are a little light but considering its a new site thats understandable. Apart from the make money PPC terms I am not not sure the best KW to target for this to keep it specific.

Nice job!

2-4-K, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  18. floodrod

Best Answers:
    Thanks Wiper..
    Thanks natj.. Also, I appreciate the speedy and good testimonial..

Beautiful.. I appreciate the insight and words.. The typo was fixed, and were looking into the WIPO subject now. From preliminary investigations, it appears that the arbitration fees are in the quadruple digit numbers. These are points I will reference in the product, but it seems money can still be made from these websites if the ransom amount is less than the arbitration fees. For a trademarked company to go through WIPO arbitration would cause more financial stress than jut dealing with the pirate:) But again, this is an important subject and I am extremely grateful you brought it to my attention..
    And the affiliate section is coming along.. Working on it as we speak..
    As far as PPC keywords, we plan to write several pre-sell pages focusing on specific keywords to be used as landing pages. Were even considering giving away templates and such.

UPDATE TO ALL
    Looks like the website is going to be approved soon, so all sails ahead! Clickbank contacted us today and things are finalizing..

floodrod, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  19. nickpeters

nickpeters Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the review copy :)

The eBook is very easy to read and well written. I already own two complementary products, Site Rush and Project Archimedes. Website4Ransom is great starting point for newbies.

All the strategies and resources are real. I spent about an hour 'playing around' with what I have learned and there are many opportunities for making some great buys out there. It would be great if someone (hint, hint) create a tool that can do all the dirty work for you given your set of domain name criterias like keywords, age, backlinks, etc. And all you have to do is look at the dashboard an decide if it is a 'go' or 'no go' - bid in auction with a set price ceiling.

Must include a note of caution for purchasing trademark domain names. You don't want to lose your investment and then some. Two years ago, I had a domain name with 'google' in it - I got the cease-and-desist letter...

Overall, a great product and starting point for someone trying to get their feet wet with domain name auctions without a huge investment!

Congrats on a nice product!

nickpeters, Apr 8, 2009 IP