1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Someone to blog for me - well paid for QUALITY work!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SolR, Apr 6, 2009.

I'm seeking for someone who'll be able to provide 10-20 blog posts per month, with approx 450-600 words per post. This is a very popular/well established blog, in the Make Money Online/Make Money Blogging niche.

You MUST be a skilled writer in this niche, I can provide similar sites for ideas on what to write - but all work will be copyscape checked.

Please have excellent grammar skills, I'm seeking for someone who's primary language is English.

I can pay per post, but I'm looking for someone who would be willing to work with me for a long time - months, maybe years depending on your skills.

You'd be expected to also write reviews of company sites/products if I request it, they'd also be approx 450-600 words each.

Post should include pictures once in awhile, additional stuff such as submission to stumbleupon, etc is always great as well.

I'm seeking for QUALITY not quantity, articles must also be seo optimized.

10-20 articles/posts per month. You don't have to write them ahead of time, we just need a new post every 2-3 days to keep our readers engaged.

If you TRULY feel that you can handle this, then post here or PM me. I can provide the URL for the blog for anyone interested.

Thanks!

SolR, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  2. MaAsterO

MaAsterO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested, can u please PM me the URL of the Blog.

MaAsterO, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  3. Livi

Livi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, have done many projects and am on new search, wish to work with you. lemme know if this interests you. my blog is http://nallivi.blogspot.com.

Livi, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  4. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can u pm me ur site url i am willing to take this job.

Jalpari, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  5. nikh.jas

nikh.jas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey i m interested in the job...
    Plz pm me with the details.

nikh.jas, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  6. prxygurl

prxygurl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can do it. I'm one of the writers at gmorkster.info. Let me know if you're interested.

~pG

prxygurl, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  7. paperbagwriter

paperbagwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested - pm sent

paperbagwriter, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  8. danish muzaffar

danish muzaffar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I m very Much Interested in Working With You ,

Its highly Appreciated If you consider
    Me/Us For the Job

Danish Muzaffar

danish muzaffar, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  9. £££

£££ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You asked for someone with a perfect command of the English language.

Here you are looking at one such avid writer who can deliver high quality content, fast, with a typical 500 word article / blog post taking no more than ten minutes to write, in other words, if you ask me, you can, if I am available receive your content just moments later.

Experienced within the topic, I am also experienced in keyword research and know by instinct which keywords to go for naturally.

You will receive no doubt many inquiries for this task, many of whom will be writers from foreign countries pretending that English is their first language, when in fact a lot of them cannot string a sentence together in this language to save their lives.

Riddled with spelling errors, if you choose one of these writers, you'll soon be pulling your hair out in sheer exasperation as you read through their work submitted, taking up further amounts of your time correcting their very many spelling errors and typo's, something of course which you don't need or want to have to deal with in the slightest.

From reading this it should be apparent that you will get a very good writer capable of delivering content in a very conversational style, which hopefully your readers will find engaging, thought provoking and ultimately useful, bringing those visitors back to your blog to read more.

If we can agree on a price, I'd be happy to do this for you on a regular basis.

Sidenote, I do not work for anything less than three cents per word, most certainly I will not lower myself to a cent per word so if that is all you are willing to pay, then I'm definitely not your man. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Feel welcome to send to me a pm message if you are interested in the pair of us working together for our mutual benefit.

Payment I would expect naturally to be exceedingly prompt and I can only accept Paypal.

All the very best to you and good luck finding your writer if you do not choose to work with me, upon this particular task.

£££, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  10. SolR

SolR Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks everyone for their submissions. I will go through each one and select a writer, no extra submissions are necessary.

SolR, Apr 7, 2009 IP