1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

* Do Follow Commenting On Related Niches* From Link Prodigy, Inc.

Discussion in 'Services' started by GatorFan101, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Talker

Talker Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Talker, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  2. toydog

toydog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seller "GatorFan101" opened multiple trade threats with only 2 active. One is the current threat you are on now, the other one is the one I have ordered 2 reviews package and paid for his Squidoo lense service 16 days ago: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1166097

The same seller "GatorFan101" did not deliver my order (not a single task/report) after he took the payment 16 days ago.

This is what I wrote on the other threat:
    "Order on 6th Mar 2009 and received confirmation private message on the same day but delay till 21st Mar 2009 still have not delivered a single report/work.

Asked for the status on 15th Mar 2009 and received reply on 17th Mar 2009 saying that jobs will be delivered on either 18th or 19th but again failed to do so.

Yesterday 20th Mar I found him logging into the forum looking for more business but ignoring my private message to him.

Today 21st Mar (after 16 days) I reported him to Paypal Resolution Center to get a refund"

Let's see what is the seller "GatorFan101" reply. I post to alert you guys. Let him clear my case before dealing further with him. It could be a scam.

toydog, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  3. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me clear this up so no one thinks this is a scam. My name is David Adams, and I run a profitable, and legitimate business called Link Prodigy, Inc. or LinkProdigy.com "ToyDog" the said buyer purchases (2) Squidoo Lenses from me, through private message here at Digital Point for $24. After a few days of trying to complete other orders that have come before him, I notice I have a message from him wondering the status on his lenses. And without any hesitation I sent him a message letting him know his lenses would be done either Tuesday of last week, or Wendesday, which I was unable to uphold. He then went, before contacting me asking for a refund or anything, and filed a paypal.com dispute, and also gave me a negative Itrader. I would have been more then happy to give him a full refund if he would have just asked me first, but now I have a negative itrader here in this forum that will most likely affect sales. I have already given him a full refund, and asked him not to deal with me, or the company, since I do not want to deal with someone who cannot, A: Wait on services rendered, B: Not ask for a refund, and move to drastic measures C: Affect my company, and my profits.

-David Adams
    Link Prodigy, Inc. [CEO]

GatorFan101, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  4. toydog

toydog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have received a refund from David (GatorFan101), so this is not a scam.

(A) 16 days is a long period for just 2 Squidoo lenses creation. Don't accept new order if you can't deliver it in time or at least inform the new purchaser frankly of your busy schedule and let him to decide whether should place an order or not. By the way, my order is a "Reviews package". What's reviews you suppose to get for the service if you drag the reviewer for 16 days? Besides being busy and delaying existing projects, you still accepting new order. This is unfair to the buyers.

Mar 18th 2009 - GatorFan101
    "We have accepted another order for the review package via PM, so now so far two of the five reviews have been taken. (3) More available!!"

(B) This statement is Not True: "He then went, before contacting me asking for a refund or anything, and filed a paypal.com dispute"

I did contact you by Private Message on 20th with the following message asking for the status of my project again after the dateline is missed, before filing a complaint the next day as you did not respond to it:

"What is the status now? Please provide an update or link to the in-progress work."

This is why I wrote in the complaint: "Yesterday 20th Mar I found him logging into the forum looking for more business but ignoring my private message to him."

A good service provider should take the initiative to keep your client updated/posted of the project status, especially when one miss the dateline and never ignore the client message to you.

Lastly, I'm not here to teach you how to run a business, above is my experience with you and viewpoint as a buyer.

toydog, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  5. cashyourdollar

cashyourdollar Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i send you money 6 days ago, please give me my links report or give me a refund.

cashyourdollar, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  6. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your report is on its way.

-David

GatorFan101, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  7. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Offering 4 PR4 Blog Links for only $10 To the Next 3 Orders!!

Contact Me!!

GatorFan101, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  8. Tiffany Hua

Tiffany Hua Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you can give me a discount, I will request for more links.

Tiffany Hua, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  9. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That can be arranged, depending on what you want.

10. Dave82689

Dave82689 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order one of the packages of 4 PR4 blog links for $10, I always love using your services, so contact me as soon as possible so we can get it done.

-Thanks

Dave82689, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  11. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you a message and also the payment details once again, thanks for using my services so much and trusting my company. Please reply to the message asap and give me the needed information so I can complete your order, and once again thank you for ordering.

Thanks,
    David