1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Installation Along With Plugins, and Spam Blockers

Discussion in 'Services' started by GatorFan101, Apr 6, 2009.

Wordpress Blog Installation

I will install wordpress cms on blogs for you manually, I currently run a network of sites with wordpress, and wordpress MU so I know what I am doing when it comes to both installing, and managing wordpress.

Whatever it is you may need I can do it for you, along with wordpress editing, and plugin installation.

The basic price is : $10 which will cover installing the wordpress software, and also some plugins that are necessary to having a good site.

Contact me for any questions or concerns, and please do not hesitate to ask anything. There is no stupid question.

-David

GatorFan101, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  2. Dave82689

Dave82689 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got about 4 different sites I would like to try your services out on, I would like the WP to be installed manually on all sites, and also some basic plugins installed, (Ie: bad behavior, all in one seo, wp lightform, etc.) Let me know the price per site. and also your payment details so we can get this going!!

Thanks

Dave82689, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  3. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem at all, I sent you a message with what I need from you, and also the payment details, just send me a message letting me know the information I need, and I can start working on setting up your websites. Also let me know once you have completed the payment.

-David

GatorFan101, Apr 6, 2009 IP