1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

★★★ PokerNewbies.info ★★★ Premium Blog ★★★ Hot Niche, Unique Content, Exclusive Theme

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rdlrn19, Mar 31, 2009.

I'm selling a unique blog, with unique articles and premium template.

1. Domain name:
    www.PokerNewbies.info

The domain is registered at Namecheap. The host is at HostGator, one of the most reliable hosts out there. I can transfer your domain if you are already registered in Namecheap. And I can move the blog to your site, you only need to give the mysql server name and other information.

2. Custom graphic

The header logo is unique and made only for this site. PSD files will be given if you need to change or add graphics.

3. Website

This website have been customized heavily and built on a Premium template.

You will not find another website like this. This blog is packaged with a customized premium wordpress theme. It includes a unique header, creative images and theme variations to match the blog. (worth $50)

4. High Quality PLR articles.

Filled with high quality articles related to Poker niche. The articles are keyword rich to perform well on search engine, while being readable to your visitor.

These articles are very useful for people who want to learn more about how to play poker. This site is great for starters because it already contains 12 professionally written unique articles.

5. How to monetize

• Clickbank- Earn 50% commission for every person that place an order for the book through your website! No need to do anything, but promote the product. Clickbank will take care of the rest!

• Adsense - The website is adsense ready with the ads on top, side, and on the bottom each articles. With this niche, the average per click is $1-$4.

• Amazon - An Amazon widget with popular books built into the website.

The widget is loaded with 8 books on make money online to display to your visitors. More products can be added to the widget. Earn commission for every sale made through the widget .

6. Hosting:

This auction includes free hosting with us. You are free to move the website anytime. We don’t charge monthly hosting.

7. Website Transfer:

If you decide not to host with us, we will transfer the domain name and website's file/database upon receipt of payment. If needed, we offer a complete installation on your server free of charge.

8. Other Features:

But wait, there is MORE. There are other features about this site that you should know about:

• Videos: Do you know that videos are the next hot thing in internet marketing right now? They can get you in the search engines FAST. And I've included a page that has relevant videos on making money online. With this, more waves of visitors will be coming your way!

• Contact Page: There is also a professional like contact form I've added onto the site. When your visitors need to get in contact with you, they can do so easily. You can edit every detail of your contact page easily in the Wordpress platform.

• Privacy Policy: No site is complete without a privacy policy. This gives your visitors the feeling that they are safe and that you won't go around spamming them with countless e-mails. Keep this on here to make this website a safe and fun haven for your visitors.

• Book Store: Also we include a bookstore, with a lot of books related to poker, this bookstore is in Amazon, so if you have an Amazon account you can make money with the books that you sell in your website!

9. Summary

Here’s a brief summary of the lucky buyer who would have this blog:

• Premium Wordpress Theme with options section for easily adjustments (no coding needed)
    • Custom Header
    • Monetized-ready with Affiliate Programs & Adsense
    • SEO blog with plugins for efficient SEO
    • Hosting Free
    • A Section with Youtube Videos
    • An Amazon Store
    • 12 unique articles about make money online
    • Clickbank affiliate Products
    • Contact us section

BIN BONUSES!!!

If you decide to buy the website for the BIN (Buy It Now) price, I will include the following:

• FREE Site Transfer and Upload: I will waive the small transfer fee for the website and do EVERYTHING for you and get you set up very fast. When you send payment, I will let you know what I need to get you up and running.

• Link edits: I'll also change all the affiliate links, the aStore page, and the Adsense codes so that YOU get all the commission and not me.

Payment:

Start Bid: $39
    Bid increments: $10

I have the reserve and BIN price
    We accept only Paypal
    For any questions please feel free to ask.

rdlrn19, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. impact-productions

impact-productions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I'll bid $39 for this site. When does the auction end?

impact-productions, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  3. rdlrn19

rdlrn19 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This auction ends April 9

rdlrn19, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  4. impact-productions

impact-productions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, I presume I've won this one. Please can you send me payment and transfer details for the site.

impact-productions, Apr 10, 2009 IP