1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my child safety sites

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by conflictuniverse, Apr 1, 2009.

Hi,

I have 4 sites (two are down due to DNS issues) that are related to organic, eco friendly and toy recall information and sales.

Any opinions on these would be most useful.
    Also, they hardly get any traffic so how to promote advice would be most appreciated.

http://www.banleadtoys.com/ Toy recall info
    http://organic-baby-emporium.co.cc/ Organic and safety products

conflictuniverse, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I visited ban lead toys

Nice site and content. Keep up the good work. I like that you are giving consumers the info they need to follow through after you've notified them of the possible dangers.

I like the theme -even though I prefer light themes - yours is not too dark at all.

I would like to let you know about possible browser problems. I am using IE7 winxphome resolution 1366 wide, and I had some ugliness in your footer. I don't know if you meant the "box" to be out of the border, but here's a screenshot for you to analyze.

I would recommend you do some traffic building through AdEngage. Use a catchy title and an image ;)

Attached Files:

Karen May Jones, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  3. the_snail

the_snail Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work.

The only suggestion I would have for ban lead toys is a simple alphabetized list of all the banned products.

the_snail, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  4. conflictuniverse

conflictuniverse Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the information and advice

conflictuniverse, Apr 6, 2009 IP