1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article question, its better to put them on my site or in a article site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by yenerich, Apr 4, 2009.

Maybe i dont understand well this article sites stuff, that why im asking for advice.

Imagine i want to get my site string on a phrase or keyword.

If a write some very good keyword article about that... its better to put that article on my site?

Because putting it on a article site will make that the article site bring first on google results, right? And what i am looking for is to keep MY site up in search results.

Or am i missing something?

Please explain me about this article submiting and positioning my site with some keywords.

Thanks in advance.

yenerich, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  2. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can rewrite your article at the article submission place and the "real article at your site,and put interlinking within,or put only 300 words preview for your article at article submission place then the main area of your interest should be on your own Blog

Komicwords, Apr 5, 2009 IP
    yenerich likes this.
  3. shareef790

shareef790 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think submitting to article sites like ezinearticles will get it indexed quicker. If your looking for more traffic that would be best. If your looking for more quality on ur site then Komicwords has the right advice for you.

shareef790, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  4. geezerpop

geezerpop Banned

Best Answers:
    Komicwords, has hit the nail on the head. To avoid duplicate content issues, put the article on your own website then rewrite and put on to article directory website.

geezerpop, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  5. joel@seobackup.com

joel@seobackup.com Banned

Best Answers:
    Google looks for regularly updated content so you should split your articles between your own website and article directories. I'd suggest 60% of your articles go onsite - 40% go on article sites . . . for starters anyway

joel@seobackup.com, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  6. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great!! I think this approach let me understand how to use this article sites.

Thanks to all for your comments/suggestions :)

yenerich, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  7. gbg16

gbg16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I put a preview article on the article direcotries with the main RE-WRITTEN article on my blog, this way, it gets quality targeted visitors.

gbg16, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  8. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    totally agree with komicwords

basically articles on atricles submission sites are just to bring users to your site.

competent123, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  9. seopower

seopower Member

Best Answers:
    lot of articles sites pages ranks and provide good amount of traffic as well, also you will get backlinks from article sites (if indexed), that you wont from same site.

My advice is to spend a little more time writing articles and make a bit attractive (using bullets, number, tables etc) rather than writing a couple of simple paras.

seopower, Apr 7, 2009 IP