1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Point is now the haven for spammers and cheaters?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by soufulow, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    soufulow, Apr 3, 2009 IP
    innews likes this.
  2. parul754

parul754 Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry dude, But I am not agree with you. DP has the moderators who are keeping a close eyes on spammer and cheaters.

Thanks
    Parul

parul754, Apr 3, 2009 IP
    anildewani likes this.
  3. SGBoise

SGBoise Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the reality everywhere. People are always looking for quickest buck.

I went to a conference recently and talked about real estate fraud. That's the main reason for this huge jump in the real estate prices. Also this is kinda of funny, the presenter helped reform the Washington state law on real estate licensing. So they started requiring that the loan officers require background checks.

Apparently the first 200 loan officers in line to get their licenses had previous records from purgery to embezzlement.

Another side note, US business lose over $900 billion every year to fraud, embezzlement, etc. That's more than the stimulus package that was just passed.

If these scammers took a full year off we can pay back the stimulus package in one year. That is pretty sad in a way.

SGBoise, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    funny joke.

SG is right. Where there is a lot of people, there is a lot of scammers. natural way of life.

Laceygirl, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  5. rjianchao

rjianchao Peon

Best Answers:
    DP has the moderators who are keeping a close eyes on spammer and cheaters.

rjianchao, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I would beg to differ on your specific example. On a personal note, the thread is quite distasteful, but I guess it is a willing buyer willing seller case. Do not see any scammer or cheater in that.

Overall there are scammers and cheaters, so is everywhere on the Internet. I am not going to be an apologist over that. Time and again we have warned members, transactions are private in nature. There is no way a free open and exchange forum as ours are able to monitor and sanction any transactions. This has been stated clearly and explicitly and repeatedly.

wisdomtool, Apr 4, 2009 IP
    lycos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.