1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Serial Bomb Blasts in Mumbai at 7 places

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by williamjack, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Watch the news?
    The name of the terrorist is Revealed : Mohammed Fayas

He is from Pakistan.

Stll Don't Belive this???

Watch the Television.

U will know it.
    Dont Blame the Indians :mad:

Pakistani's have done it and it is known now :mad:

EDIT : The name was given out in a TV channel IndiaTV news a few minutes back and there are stll doubts that from which particular militant group he is

sizzler_chetan, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  2. Silent

Silent Banned

Best Answers:
    its all the government and the assholes within you. If you dont believe, then dont..

we can provide you several Mohammad Fayyas and Ashish Lal, who will commit they have been involved in the bombing in pakistan, then what ?

Silent, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  3. sizzler_chetan

Best Answers:
    The whole world watches the News and knows what's happening.

what does your support to your brother militants effect them?

Show me any proofs that there is no pak. militant behind it:mad:

4. Silent

Silent Banned

Best Answers:
    what proof you have that pakistani militants are behind that ????

get two kashmiris, kick their asses and tell them if they wont commit they are pakistani militants their whole familiy will be killed.. huh.. thats what you army does..

Silent, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  5. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You are comparing Indians with the Pakistanis??

THE PAKISTANI ARMY HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN A SINGLE DAY THAN THE ENTIRE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES AT THE HANDS ON INDIAN ARMY IN THE LAST TWO DECADES.

During the Bangladesh Genocide The Pakistan army massacred 7000 people in Dhaka alone on 25th March 1972

Source Gendericidewatch.org

sachin410, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  6. sizzler_chetan

Best Answers:
    What are the proofs for your second statement?
    Show any example of any incident.

And As i already said, read this whole thread and also watch the live news and put up something into ur brain.

7. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess either you are illiterate or don watch the television. Oh how will u see that, paki govt. already banned Indian Channels in pakistan. We have already showed earlier so many times in news terrorist killed by indian military at border and got their Id cards of pakistan. Just Recall the kargil war how we hooked up paki troops :D :D :D

Edit: I will have to go to border now and get the video from military then show this idiot chatter box

westhaven, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  8. Kris

Kris Peon

Best Answers:
    Silent :) Better don't make people open their mouth! This is no place to discuss all this! You're talking about our army Oh yeh! Killing Innocent people, Bombing Kashmir .... That's what you guys can do!Your president is nothing but a piece of shit ....
    It's not with a Hindu lady alone ... whom you fuckers couldn't give a Cremation ground to cremate ....
    It's your bull crap country that is a ground of fucktards even to Christain peoplle .... Read this you fucker,
    jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/432.htm

I don't hate Pakistan. Period. I just hate seeing the image of that country being tarnished by a bunch of crazy fithly towelheads who stand not for the God they pretend to pray to, but for the regimes that fund them with millions of dollars to ruin Pakistan's lower class young by turning them into towelheads. Fucking assholes.

Pakistan Sucks. .... Here's Why ...
    urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pakistan+Sucks...heres+why

The question is not about who gets it anymore because it is obvious who should?

India, a country and civilization that has existed for many years, thousands. Its people have made many cultural achievements and are the second largest nation in the world.

Than we have Pakistan a newly created country after the British left India. Pakistan was formed out of India. What right does Pakistan have to lay claim to the land of Kashmir. None at all. They are a new country created from India, they have not been around very long and they lay claim to it. When they were apart of India they laid claim for it it would even be for India.

The Pakistanis need to drop the issue and look at more important things. If they do go to war, they both have nukes, but they will not use them. The UN and USA will keep them from flying. India has more man power and military strength. The terrain is difficult through that area,but once they get through the difficult Himalayas those Pakistanis better start running.

I don't care being banned, but you my friend are greedy fuckers and nothing else ......
    Remember the DIRECT ACTION DAY .... you suckers killed innocent people to get your own seperate country ......

Fuck you guys ..... and fuck everyone in Pakistan ......

Kris, Jul 12, 2006 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  9. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the pakis need hugs and lots of love which they could not get when they were little children (since the dad was busy crossing the border and mom was busy giving birth to more kiddies) :D

EWD, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  10. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    absolutely right :D ;)

westhaven, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  11. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    you are sometimes absolutely right :cool:

amitpatel_3001, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  12. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We desperately need a young Prime minister or some real dynamic kind of person who can get into the paki territory and bust a cap in that gay musharraf's ass!

Once we are done with that...forget pakistan taking over kashmir.... we will take over them... LOL...

EWD, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  13. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    When the truth came out seems the silent guy became totally silent :D:D

amitpatel_3001, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  14. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we should call the cops and give his DP id to them. They should search his home.. I am sure they will find some leftover RDX or some shite like that.

EWD, Jul 12, 2006 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  15. Silent

Silent Banned

Best Answers:
    hey kris..

wow - thats what I wanted to see, and wanted to let others know, what kind of people live there and what they have in their minds.

Kris - you are a real indian.. thanks for your comments. We all know what kind of people you are, pelase dont show anything else. thats enough for rest of the world to see that asshoels like you let your country down, and I am 110% sure, a person like you would be involved in those bombing, I bet..

now FO..

Silent, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  16. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of people we are.... ha ha ha !!! You think you are separate from us...come on "Silent"

You are the piece of shit that came out when Gandhi shat all over india... and you are talking about us... get a life..

EWD, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  17. sizzler_chetan

Best Answers:
    We are now going to get involved in a bombing straight into a militant's house - Named SILENT

Then that statement matches us.

18. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey.. how come Silent's ID is showing up in grey color ??

EWD, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  19. Kris

Kris Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Silent let the world see :) What every Indian thinks about you fuckin pieces of BS .... and yet how considerate we are to not have fucked you yet

In its history India has never fuckin waged a war on anyone and everytime you fuckers did we answered .... the result ?? You fuckers ran away .....
    Why wasn't there a N-deal with you buggers ??? What did President Bush mean when he stated "Pakistan and India are different countries with different histories" while at the same time denying you an N-deal ....

You fuckers are not worth anything and very well know how to take advantage of other's misery ?? Even in this moment of disaster, when had it been us we would have come forward for help ... Your ministers state that this happened because of the Kashmir Issue ?? What was that a warning in disguise ?? that give us Kashmir or we'll kill innocent people there ???

You towelhead, have you any idea what is the difference between you and us ? Why American Broadcasting Corp makes documentaries on us titled "India Rising - One Billion reasons to care" and people write papers on you titled 'Pakistan and terrorism'

Why 180 million Muslims live, thrive and earn in India ?? Whereas an old Hindu Lady was denied a Cremation ground in Pakistan ??

Why Dawood Ibrahim, whom we have labelled a 'terrorist' and even the USA agreed and established his links to Al-qaeda and whom the UN regards as one of the biggest terrorist of the world, has a 6500 sq ft bungalow in Pakistan ??

Why Indian Movies/Audio Music CDs are Pirated and most of them are done by "SADAF" a Pakistani Company ???

Fuck you man ... Why am I wasting writing all this for you fuckers ???

Kris, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  20. Silent

Silent Banned

Best Answers:
    I must say..

you people are really mad, a bullshit experience being among such indian people, I have some indian friends and show them this thread to comment here..

Silent, Jul 12, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.