1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sue google ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by cipcip, Apr 2, 2009.

1. aikidomatt

aikidomatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Whos "Sue Google"? :D

aikidomatt, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    4.2 Google is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Google provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.

19.1 Google may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Google will make a new copy of the Universal Terms available at http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS?hl=en and any new Additional Terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services.

19.2 You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, Google will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.

paypal okay with you?

magda, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  3. cipcip

cipcip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is not clear, I mean they say this right ? Google is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Google provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.

Ok that is clear for me ... but they still do not say that they have the right to change my own personal preferences.

cipcip, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  4. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Cough Cough .... and i thought i was the only Arizonan getting constantly stroked.... Actually one guy took them to small claims court not long ago and won and the judge even sided with them and basically said (you guys need to tell people whats going on before you take certain actions against them) which opened up the door for larger cases that can now refrence that judges verdict. Trust me when i tell you i would luv to do nothing more then smash a few of them at one of those SEM conventions, but since im somewhat civilized now id rather find out what the supposed problem (penalty) is first before going to the extreme of personally penalizing them. (my patience is about run out now after 2 years with no replys to my sites penalty questions)

laterz
    malcolm

malcolm1, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  5. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:

Ooooh... I like the way you think! Howdy from Peoria AZ!!!! Been here 30 years. LOVE IT!

BadBoyzStudioZ, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  6. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    Its just another ploy from google to piss webmaster's off.

jkadin, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  7. linkfella

linkfella Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes and it's fraught with serious consequences.

linkfella, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  8. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dude it just infuriates me that you cant even get a dam response from anyone and you know your not doing anything wrong and been fixed every dam thing without doing anything shady yet sh*t dont change. :mad:

lol yea im close to you in phx.. ;) catch ya on the flip..

see yaz
    malcolm

malcolm1, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  9. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Im sure someone is going to nail google to the wall one day. Google can be pretty arrogant and careless about how they go about business. In their minds, they run the world.

evershawn, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  10. cipcip

cipcip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that with the world crysis they will loose a lot :)

cipcip, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  11. dglas

dglas Peon

Best Answers:
    if you lose the lawsuit, it also mean having to pay for the redundant legal fee.

dglas, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  12. cipcip

cipcip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i know that, I am aware of that, that is why i asked for your opinion to think what i have to do.

cipcip, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  13. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Google IS the Antichirst! Any company who's corporate motto is "Don't be evil" is fronting for Satan.

Honestly friend... There is not much you have to do. Google does what Google wants. Sue them in small claims and see what happens. It is like throwing crap on a fan to see what flies. Best case senario, they don't show up. Worst case... Google is still Google. Oh, and you are out 30 bucks for your filing fee.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  14. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    So go for it man. Don't stop on forum crying only...

grg, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  15. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should write a complain letter to G rather than sue G .

justinlorder, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  16. bull-frog

bull-frog Banned

Best Answers:
    go for it :D

bull-frog, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  17. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO the reason is not enough to Sue Google. There’s always the option to set in the preference not to receive their newsletters about different kind of stuff. But the newsletters could be helpful to some of the webmasters.

suman817, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  18. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as a real "lawsuit" goes, you have no case. If they want to ram a stick up your butt and call it a Popsicle, then you have an argument. Google sucks man, if you are that bummed out you can either play around in small claims or just blow it off and deal with it. What are you looking for us to say? I mean, you really didn't have much done to you that was what I call "devastating". They ripped me off for 250 bucks in Adsense revenue with no recourse and no explanation. Who cares? I just steal from them every chance I get, abuse their services like crazy and pretty much hope they die a slow anguished death. No big deal.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  19. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google CHANGE your preferences (opt in) to send you emails?

Thats not legal, thats spam and they can be charged with 1 million dollars if they do that with people living in some states (I think Texas, per example, or California) in the USA.

-------------------------------

Sometimes i can understand that some small business webmaster user gray-hat startegies to get a little more income. Its not okay, but understable.

But Google or MSN??????? Its just increidlbe. The DONT NEED to do that kind of things.

"Dont do evil" was ONCE the Google preferred phrase. They just forget it on the way... a shame.

yenerich, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  20. cipcip

cipcip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And it seems like i was not the only one who received that message.

cipcip, Apr 5, 2009 IP