1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] - Forum Posters & Link Builders

Discussion in 'Services' started by tradedemon, Apr 3, 2009.

Hi guys,

I'm launching a new project within the body building and fitness niche. I'm looking for two types of people.

1.) Link Builders
    2.) Forum Posters

Link Builders
    Looking for people who can build all sorts of links but the majority must come from bodybuilding and fitness type sites. If you have high post accounts on bodybuilding forums then sig links will count to. Please pm me for details of the site and also send a short description of your experiences and results from previous projects. Rates will be discussed.

Forum Posters
    For the forum posters, you need to know your stuff, if you don't know about body building or aren't a body builder it's going to be tough for you. So only those apply that know about the niche. I'm paying $4 for 50 posts and $5 for 50 posts if you include post pics of yourself.

Please pm me for the url and I will ask you to post 5 trial posts to assess your quality and standard. I know the right guys exist on DP as I've had some great forum posting services in the past.

tradedemon, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  2. ccdoshi

ccdoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me URL - I will take this up

ccdoshi, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  3. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I think I can help you with link building and provide you with quality backlinks from Seo based Directories.
    I have a list of more than 1000 hand picked directories which have a very high acceptance rat, etc.

If you are interested you can Pm me so that I can provide you with a detail about my service.

Also, my rates are cheap and affordable.

looking for a positive reply and hoping that I could get my first work in this forum.

Though I am new to this forum but I have worked on sites like GAF, elance, etc.

pro.seods, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  4. ayc2007

ayc2007 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested PM URL and more details about work

ayc2007, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  5. sarahFreder

sarahFreder Peon