1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Serial Bomb Blasts in Mumbai at 7 places

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by williamjack, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ahh ic. I remember watching the movie Ghandi when I was a kid, I believe it all started in 1948 or something. Just like Israel ... old conflicts new incidents. :(

Blogmaster, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Duhhh
    Our Harryinc.com too lives in Mumbai..I hope everyone is fine there.
    but I see a need of our contacts database here...

The Webmaster, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  3. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny news of Rakhi Sawant, Just saw News channel rakhi sawant went to hospital to donate blood thats really nice of her but i just hate her the way she always missuse the Media for gaining popularity.

I am very much dissappointed with seeing our PM's speech, in his speech there was nothing regarding any serious steps to be taken against terrorism or blast. He wasn't even able to speak hindi properly and we call him our PM. :mad: Shame on us

westhaven, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  4. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    At Least Atal Bihari talked good and bravely taking a few good steps although he was older.

Mr.MMS(Man Mohan Singh) is nasty :(

sizzler_chetan, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  5. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    and pretty useless just like other MMSes

6. D3Si

D3Si Peon

Best Answers:
    as i heard this morning 190 people die 500 people injured.. Lalu Prasad Yadav will give 1 Lakh Rs. and job to peoples relative who are dead. and 50,000 Rs to people who are injured.. that's good positive step from him...

It's bad.. to know this happen.. just find that people and shoot them right away or give them to Mumbai local people...

D3Si, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  7. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Or worse. send them and make them live in Bihar.. :D

8. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    I am feeling grief of that incident.
    I don't understand why human kills human.

What was the sin of these innocent travelers?
    If you have some problem with government then kill their head no common people. :mad:

Mong, Jul 12, 2006 IP
    The Webmaster likes this.
  9. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    yes its really sad moment for every one :(

Mr.Rock, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  10. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We would love to do that but no one has that much power

westhaven, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  11. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sad and I pray for peace in this world... however there will never be peace... :(

bluemouse2, Jul 12, 2006 IP
    The Webmaster likes this.
  12. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Sadly they tried that too Mong but only problem with killing political heads is they are packed with Z++ Security. So the terrorist got killed even before they coud have streched their wings..

Innocent people are easy to traget since they are helpless, thats what they did in NY, London, LA, Delhi. Varanasi and now in Mumbai..

13. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Give me 10mins permissions to use those gizmo's and lemme show how real bomb and missiles work,
    our govt dosent even know how to use them, damn gimme just 10mins to press the trigger and see how i prove them :cool:

******* a****** they should be killed to death and all the wrotten body parts again given to pigs :mad:

amitpatel_3001, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  14. Kris

Kris Peon

Best Answers:
    Amit please look at the other posts before this
    Someone said you have abhishek's and ajit's phone number, please send them to me by private message

Kris, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  15. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i like the unity in this thread...i wish there was a public group in india that thought like us and took some steps like the way we want

ash1, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  16. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    Then it is not just cruel but it is also shameful act.
    Shameful for their self-respect and dignity. :mad:

Mong, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  17. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Amit calm down, take deep breaths,relax.....deep blue ocean...deep blue ocean......
    Now listen to Kris he is asking something

18. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Sorry Kris i dont have abhisekh and ajeet's number :- (
    But i called the 2 other dpiers from mumbai, who said they were fine. :)
    One of them is Mark who already replied to this thread. so i feel everyone is fine.

amitpatel_3001, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  19. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its good to see such unity in this thread..and realization that these terrorist have terrorized us long enough...only if there was a public body in india that could think and unite like us

ash1, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  20. Silent

Silent Banned

Best Answers:
    Its really sad to see people dying without any reason, working all the day to make their lives better and for a better future of their family members, and having a sudden death..

Its really sad to see that how much hatered is there for Pakistanis, and how racist indian people really are.. I alwasy used to support the friendship activities between these two countries, I have never seen such an aggressive behavior of any pakistani again any indian, what I have seen in this thread, shame on you racists..

wow - it means he was telling that what they were doing, cmon, grow up and stop saying the muslims are doing this in India, these are several thousands murder, rape and kiling cases, and thousand are hindus and muslims in that, now you will say all of them were muslims, its both.. dont make your own life harder to live..

Its sad to see hundreds of people died in this event, but one can easily see the nature and read mind of racist indians, like this this thread, their people are killed and they kicking each other's ass even in the thread, thats what they do in real life, NO ONE ELSE but INDIANS have blasted those bombs themselves, they already have conflicts with each other and you will see in the future that one of their own party will accept this.. there are several extremists on both side muslims and hindus.. they are always planning to kick each other's ass, and whenever they do their politician starts ssaying its ISI and pakistan.. fuckkkoff..

one of the stupid dumass said that 99% terrorists are Pakistanis, these are the actual people spreading hatered among the people and are cause of such events, I say 110% terrorists are Indians when it comes to crimes and terrorist activities in Pakistan, they have blasted hundreds of bombs in Pakistan specially in Karachi..

another indian racist webby is posting dumb comments without knowing anything..

some of the indian are mad, you can read the racist comments and extremely aggressive behavior, and i REPEAT all the indians themselves were involved in those bombing..

the magic of getting hanged..

oh common, dont be foolish, there are thousands of people whose relatives live accross the border, and several thousands calls are made every single hour, saying ths 2 sec before someone called pakistan OH MY GOD, it means pakistan will be involved in this. you all are so childish, how many calls were made to US before blasts ? lame comments..

Indian army is killing hundreds of kashimiirs each day, and saying tese were militants, terrorists, pakistan, isi - WTF, just stop killing those innocent people and raping their womens, and get the fukkk out of there, Kashmir will never be part of Pakistan if Indians leave.

For those who dont know about much about kashmi, the part of Kashmir which is in Pakistan, they have their own goverment, its not Pakistani government, and all the kashmiris who study here say we are from kashmir, not Pakistan, and they will never be part of Pakistan..

At the end, I would say, that we Pakistanis and Indians have same life styles and thinking, but there are some people in both countries who do not want us to live in peace, like in this thread.. The armies of both countries never want peace in sub-continent, there is no other threat to each country if they have peace, so wtf will army do then ?... US intereference is becuase they have a big threat China, and they want kashmir to be part of indian always for that reason.. why dont india and pakistan let Kashmiris decide what they wannnnnnnnnnt ?????

some more references wtf indian army is doing in kashmir.
    http://www.hindunet.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=56011&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
    http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/jaskaran/2004/04/05#a162
    http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/jaskaran/2005/09/07#a514
    http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/jaskaran/2004/07/13#a257

all the posts in this thread are just bullshitt, the only fact is that a lot of innocent lives are lost, and really sad that people who are workers are targetted.. sad..

Silent, Jul 12, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.