1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interesting Google Ranking Issue

Discussion in 'Google' started by AM70, Mar 18, 2009.

1. cobilass

cobilass Peon

Best Answers:
    refuel your seo muscles and the old, existing backlinks will be refreshed and get their credits back

cobilass, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  2. Vineet Singh

Vineet Singh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have been experiencing big changes in my site's ranking in the last 3 months.

My website had Google's sitelink for the keyword cheap cell phones and was ranking #1 till december 3, 2008 and monthly visitors were 30k.

But since then it ranking has dropped and my main keyword "cheap cell phones" goes from #55,then to #40, and then to #65, this is a big fluctuation.

It has also affected all the other keywords that were previously ranking in the top 10 and they too are doodling around SERPs between page 4 to 7

Unable to give you URL due to client obligations. And i know it would be difficult to advice without url. Please advice in general what i should do as the site wasn't change much from the time it was having good ranking. This was a sudden drop from a daily visit of 1169 (Dec 2, 08) to 105 (Dec 3, 08)...The site does have redirect links to affiliate websites. Never purchased or sell links. Does reciprocal linking with related websites, free directories submissions, articles etc. The ranking was stable for around a year and daily visits were 600 to 1200. 39# position is the best rank it has achieved since December and sometimes ranking changes by using capital letters and by just a refresh button puts the website in the 7th page from 4th page

Does anyone have an idea what happening to my site?

Do you have any suggestions what steps should be taken?

Thank you

Vineet Singh, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  3. AM70

AM70 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi zaidis,
    if you want to know how I got my search engine ranking back it was all about waiting and continuing to build backlinks, thats it. As for my PR it has never changed. If you have had your site down, I think you'll have to wait an averaged of 5 days of to every day its been down. Nothing scientific, its only what I waited before getting ranking back.

Cheers

AM70, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  4. valternascimento

valternascimento Peon

Best Answers:
    valternascimento, Apr 2, 2009 IP