1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to buy cheap keywords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by adstiger, Mar 31, 2009.

I wish to buy cheap keywords with high traffic. Please suggest me about how to research.

I know how to use google keyword research tool, however, I am looking for a better option.

adstiger, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. zelv

zelv Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get search traffic through content network. content clicks are cheaper than search. check this thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1285271&page=2

zelv, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  3. adstiger

adstiger Peon

Best Answers:
    You are selling a report in that thread. I am not interested in buying a report. I need a good discussion here.

adstiger, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  4. zelv

zelv Peon

Best Answers:
    what's the problem of selling a report? I gave you an answer to your problem. high search keywords aren't cheap. my report tell you how to get some of that search traffic through content network (cheap clicks). sure you spend the money the way you want but just let me give you an advice: some information is priceless and you have to invest sometimes. if you don't know the method on my report you recover your $10 in the first campaign you create...

zelv, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  5. adstiger

adstiger Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to use adsense only. I will not buy cheap traffic from other networks. I doubt if your report say about whatever I already know, then it will be waistage of my time.

adstiger, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  6. zelv

zelv Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that if you know the stuff inside you were not here asking this things. You'll never make a profit from adsense arbitrage, even with my method!! you're giving money to google that you can keep for yourself. more blind than the blind is the one who don´t want to see!!

zelv, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  7. Plutoscript

Plutoscript Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think there's anything like buying cheap keywords. Please educate me on this. Thanks.

Plutoscript, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  8. M-Scofield

M-Scofield Peon

Best Answers:
    Plutoscript I think he`s asking for keywords with low CPC

M-Scofield, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  9. Grumio

Grumio Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's how you buy cheap keywords without getting into a massive argument like above...

Find your master keywords. i.e. Look for keywords that have high traffic and high competition (or whatever competition). Then you have to turn these keywords into more specialized (longer tailed) keywords to make them niche keywords.

If you think about it, a keyword that has 10000 impressions per month may have 5000 come from people typing the plural form of the keyword and may have 3000 come from typing it a different way (just for instance). That means that if you use these two keywords you capture 80% of the traffic through cheaper keywords presumably. If you then specialize these keywords further you can capture 80% of that traffic even cheaper.

If you keep doing this process you will find yourself with $0.09 clicks for 50% of the traffic. I think that's worth it.

Grumio, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  10. adstiger

adstiger Peon

Best Answers:
    Trying different combinations is a good idea, however there plurals are also not cheap. Long tail keywords are cheap but does not gurantee much traffic. The objective is to find an equilibirium point of Cost & Traffic. Lower the cost and higher the traffic is aimed.

adstiger, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  11. Surch

Surch Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got the cool ideas from this board. Thank for All

Surch, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  12. adstiger

adstiger Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still looking for a solution. If you know any way to buy cheap keywords, then please tell me.

adstiger, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  13. ivelin2008

ivelin2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been asking myself the same question and what I think is a good solution is to first find the high traffic keywords "cheap" no one is advertising with, then do a google search for them and check the top 10 sites for adsense. And then put your ads on their sites. Chances are clicks there will be cheap too. There are tools that help you find these sites. Like "Adwords Digger" and "Content Bully". They have both a free version.

ivelin2008, Apr 13, 2009 IP