1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Blog Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leelaprasad, Mar 30, 2009.

I have a blog and I want a good blog writer for that blog.

If you don't know how to write a wordpress blog, please don't take this opportunity.

These are the terms:

1. Create a Wordpress blog with good theme.
    2. You have to make 25 posts related to the niche.
    3. All the articles have to be unique and copyscpae free. I will test this maually.
    4. All the articles have to be error free. No spelling and grammatical mistakes please.
    5. Each article should have an imageat the ccenter of the article. (The image has to be aligned centered. You can google for images or create on your own).
    6. The image should have a title and alt text.
    7. All the images should have a quotation at the bottom of image.
    8. All the articles must have a good SEO title and a minimum of 3 tags.
    9. Don't write reviews, we need articles.

If your price is more than $22, please don't take this offer.

If you agree with above terms and are interestesed, pm me with following details.

1. What niche can be written for the domain beidaenglish.com
    2. How much are you expecting?
    3. Turn out time
    4. contact details
    5. Why I have to hire you (sample work, blog etc)

Payment:

I will pay an initial payment of $5 after making 5 posts on blog. The remaining will be paid after completion of work. I had also paid $5 for someone who wrote good articles that the agreed amount. So, make a good bid with a decent writing skills.

I will select one who can write good articles and with cheap bid.

If I like your service, I will take you as a permanent blogger and you can earn additional $100 after that for every month.

[B]Note:[/B]- The buy have all the rights to articles written and you will not be reselling them to anyone again.
    Code (markup):

leelaprasad, Mar 30, 2009 IP
    mdvasanth86 likes this.
  2. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again a low paying cheap gig! He is hiring slaves to write for him!

I wish such gigs are barred from posting here! It's a blatant waste of our time and effort! We love dp forums and we feel that it is a waste of our energy here!

$22 for 25 blog posts! That's ridiculously low! Even a fifth grader won't write for 5$'s a piece! Shocking indeed!

The market norm is $10 per 500 words, anything less than that is considered to be a cheap gig!

Show some love and respect for dp forum members! Please..

omshanti, Apr 1, 2009 IP
    eXe likes this.
  3. BrittMalka

BrittMalka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess if somebody is looking for the "pls PM me, I do ur job" kind of writing, the price is correct, but you are right, Omshanti. Qualite should and must cost more.

BrittMalka, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  4. leelaprasad

leelaprasad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Omshanti, thanks for your comment. I am pretty new to this forum and presently I don't have a bigger budget than $35 for my above article work. And truly, this opportunity is not for you high paid writers. I thought if people are interested in this work, they can talk to me regarding price and I can increase the price later. I need their willingness to work than the money. If you want only money than please read the last line of the post. $10 for 500 words! Tell me how many people have given work for you at that price, I will be happy to know.

Finally, I got some people who said they are interested in this work but at slightly more price. Have a good day

leelaprasad, Apr 1, 2009 IP