1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP - Loosing my attention

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by indyguidedotinfo, Mar 31, 2009.

Please tell me if I am alone here.

It seems over the past month or two DP has not be very educational as it used to be. I used to stay on this site for hours and learn. Now it seems like DP is nothing but Poor questions written in poor english. Plus heres the part that really bites.... People will respond to the same question 30+ times with the same answer when the answer was responded 30+ responses ago!.

indyguidedotinfo, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. Random Guy

Random Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, yeah. There's been many threads where I even had to wonder if half the posters were bots. At least it's easy to ignore that stuff if you're a skim reader

Random Guy, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  3. seoz

seoz Banned

Best Answers:
    the most interesting part of these question adn answer is that...you got a question like

I have a website that drop from google or i have a website for which i want to do SEO or i am not getting any traffic on my website.. Please help.

Although there is no mentioning of THE WEBSITE,, the genius holy SEO gurus on DP come up with all the solutions. i mean how the fuck can you suggest a solution without looking at site :confused:

seoz, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  4. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it could just be down to DP's growth and huge popularity on the web. Everybody these days wants to setup a blog, run Adsense on it and make stacks of cash in a matter of months. This is where they come when it's not working out.

Unfortunately, you find the same questions asked over and over again! And, you also get all these link baiters trying to pass their dodgy earning screenshots for some hits. Can't always understand what people are saying half the time as well, lol.

Still, DP is my fave forum though. Always remains active around the clock and there are plenty of helpful people around. I do look around other forums, but they seem to have had one or two recent posts in sections within the past 24 hours and these are well established forums!

Ryan6, Mar 31, 2009 IP
    Random Guy likes this.