1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me Coach You Personally to a Six Figure Income (DP Only Super Bonus)

Discussion in 'Services' started by sean84, Mar 27, 2009.

How I Went from Working at a Meat Factory to Making a Six Figure Income while Only Working One Day per Week...

hey DPers,

I've just finished my first IM product, The Six Day Weekend.

It basically shows you the methods I've used to rake in a Six Figure income online for the past couple of years, while I've spent most of my time jet setting the globe and basically just having fun.

I won't go into too much detail of what it's all about, you can see more about it on the website. But it's a manual of all the methods as well as all the basics about affiliate marketing and Google and basic things like that in case you're a newbie.

I'm also throwing in some affiliate site templates that I've had my designer crank out, they're pretty cool.

Anyway, since it hasn't been released to the public or anything (I'm just testing the sales page and so on) I figured that I could get in here and offer it to every DPer first and throw in a little super bonus.

Usually I'm offering a one hour consultation to get your online income rockin and rollin to people who buy within an hour of seeing the sales page.

But instead of a once off phone consult, I want to offer DPers free MSN coaching. I'm offering this to everyone else for $1500 (because I really don't like having my time wasted) but for anyone who buys it from this forum, I'll throw in a month of MSN coaching for free (longer if you actually take action and impress me).

Just send me a PM with your receipt number and I'll message you back with my MSN address, which you must agree to keep to yourself....

The product is only $97 and if that's too much for you, it's obviously not for you. But if you do think you could use a months worth of MSN coaching on top of my info to make back $97, go grab it.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have. I haven't really posted too often in here because I was too busy actually making money and having fun, but I am a legit guy :)

Here's the link you'll want to use:

http://www.thesixdayweekend.com/order.php

I hope to meet a few of you and please don't bother ordering if you're just going to waste my time. If I see you doing this, I'll just give you a refund and stop the coaching. If I'm going to spend my time coaching people, I want it to actually make a difference (and if you actually take action I guarantee you'll do well).

Have fun and if you have any questions, just post them here so everyone can see my answers.

Cheers,
    Sean
    www.TheSixDayWeekend.com

sean84, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  2. sean3

sean3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any reviews????

sean3, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  3. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't started selling this to the general population yet, so I doubt you'll find any reviews right now:)

Got any questions Sean?

sean84, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  4. Bizsouth

Bizsouth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sean84
    Tried to access your sales page several times. I cannot get it to load. CB page will come up OK. I'm in the process of researching several coaching/mentoring programs and have it pretty much narrowed it down to two. I would like to see your sales page, so I'll keep trying, meanwhile you might check to see if there's problem with site. What happens is when I click on your link, I get the "done" in lower bar. I get this occasionally so the problem may be with my computer. Will try through out the day.

Bizsouth, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  5. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey Bizsouth, I've checked the site a few times and there have already been a few sales from my advertising, so I'm guessing there are no problems.

What are you after with a mentoring thing? Let me know if you have any questions...

Sean

sean84, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  6. Bizsouth

Bizsouth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sean
    I use firefox and have never got it to load. I just got the site to load using IE but still had to click the compatibility icon. Probably my computer.
    I don't have time to go thru the site, because of family obligations today, will check it out tomorrow and follow up with "mentoring"
    Glenn

Bizsouth, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  7. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey Glenn, sounds weird, I'm 99.9% sure it's working for me. Let me know how you go.

Sean

sean84, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  8. Idle Play

Idle Play Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not quite sure what you're saying? Do you mean you work online for one day a week to earn this six figure income or do you work at the meat factory 1 day a week and the rest online? 1 day a week online sounds great, but I wouldn't fancy the other 6 at the meat factory - although I do like meat. Please clarify.

Idle Play, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  9. Vic_mackey

Vic_mackey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yet another get rich quick scam, lovely.

I know several people are going to get ripped off here, but let me at least try and make a couple of points. All the greedy, lazy people feel free to ignore them and go straight to the buy it now link.

Does anyone seriously think someone is going to guide you to a 6 figure income if you pay them $97? If you do then you might as well book yourself an appointment here, because you are only going to fail at life. Before the greed gets the better of you, lets think this through.

If you were earning 6 figures a year would you create dozens of competitors for yourself for some spare change? Of course not. And once you even train one person you lose all control - the cat is out the bag, you can't then stop that person who might show "just 1 person" who does the same. Now you have hundreds of competitors all fighting for the same dollar and whatever it was you were doing dries up.

If by some means this was a magical thing where you can have unlimited competitors and still make the money, then you would simply hire people to do the same rather than train people you have never met from an internet forum.

Are there ways to earn 6 figures online? Absolutely. Are there ways to earn 6 figures online working 1 day a week? Yes, but extremely few and far between. Frankly anyone who thinks someone is going to hold their hand to a 6 figure income for the price of a lunch is an idiot.

Whenever I see threads like this I need to think twice what I hate more. Scammers or idiots. Tonight I've decided its scammers, so I'm going to hopefully at least give one idiot a break and let them keep their $97 in their wallet.

Theres no such thing as a free lunch! I know the OP will come back with some fancy reply and talk a lot of nonsense, but anyone even considering buying would be well advised to read this post very slowly and very carefully, you never know it might even sink in!

Okay I'm off, let the scamming commence.

Vic_mackey, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  10. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Vic, I'm guessing you haven't made much money online? Tell me if I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that despite nearly 2000 posts, you haven't made all that much. I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you fixed your attitude.

You seem to have a bit of a scarcity mentality. There are so many ways to make money online, I could never get around to doing them all. Yeh I could hire people but that's not what I want to do right now. I enjoy my freedom. And even if I had a staff of 100, there'd still be stuff I couldn't tackle.

I'm not saying you'll be able to build up to that level of income working one day a week. I worked 7 days a week to get it up and running. But once you get there, there's really not much to do if you don't want to expand. Affiliate marketing doesn't require much ongoing work if you don't want to. Small sacrifice I say...

At the end of the day, believe me or not, I don't really care. I offer a money back guarantee (and the product is sold through Clickbank so I can't stop you getting a refund even if I wanted to), so there is no scamming here.

I'm not saying you'll definitely get a 6 figure income, most people won't, but it's not because I'm a scammer. It's because most people are just too lazy.

And Idle, obviously I mean you "work" online one day a week once you've got things up and running. You could go and spend the other 6 in a factory if you wanted to though. That's my point, spend your time doing what you want...

If anyone else has some comments, I'd love to hear them.

Sean

sean84, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  11. ajenterp

ajenterp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are truly blind to online marketing buddy. Really you are. I use similar methods as sean for my affiliate marketing and just did 10K for the month. Go on hating, gives me a great laugh. Folks with a different attitude will do well in time though so kudos to them.

Really though if you don't believe me, watch my personal video here.

http://moolahology.com/

Good day. Good riddance.

ajenterp, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  12. joshril27

joshril27 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can mentor on how to make six figures within 6-18 months online or offline, but I would charge $2,500-$10,000 depending upon how extensive the training/mentoring curriculum is...

I would suspect Vic makes six figures, but I will tell you, that anyone, including myself that is earning reasonable money (online or offline), would not sell their tactics for $97. It makes zero sense...

joshril27, Mar 30, 2009 IP
    Vic_mackey likes this.
  13. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey Josh, I agree with your first sentence, I offer MSN coaching usually for $1500 a month, this is just a bonus to help some DPers out. I just hope to put people on the right path within a month...

I don't agree with your second sentence though. It makes plenty of sense. I've made some decent cash with the methods I've outlined and I figure other people might want to use them too. They're not things that will build you a big company, but it will help you quit your job.

Cheers
    Sean

sean84, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  14. thrip

thrip Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Both have valid points.

I agreed that there are so many ways to make money online that some can be shared, as there are methods that can accomodate many marketers in that field. Obviously you would not sell your pride and joy method for that amount if you knew it had a chance of saturation.

The sad part about IM is there are some great methods out there, but many fail to put the method in ACTION.

97.00, Your right is not much but it may put that person off the track of buying shitty products that produce shitty results into a sustainable business that they can grow into a biz that allows them to quit their 9-5.

My 2 cents.

thrip, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  15. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spot on.

I'm not trying to come across as a Saint. If doing this would ruin my income, I wouldn't do it. I'm nice, but not that nice.

Also, I want to be able to get more success stories to blast all over my sales material. By coaching people one on one, I hope to find a few more of these.

Sean

sean84, Mar 30, 2009 IP