1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sweet dreams and flying machines ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ed Byerly, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Having served as a forum moderator at ABestWeb during 2008, I've seen so many umm... shall we say... uninteresting intros entitled "New Here", "Newbie", "Hello", "My First Post", etc etc etc, this title seems more descriptive of what many of us are involved in.

Alas, like a multitude of others, I've fallen from the graces of the ABW administrator and am on the hunt for a new internet marketing fix. So here I land, at the largest internet marketing forum in the universe.

Short bio; After twenty five years in the business systems industry serving retail, financial, and hospitality markets, I moved to independence in '96 serving as network/systems consultant, web developer, database developer, web host, email host, ISP, and systems support tech. While still hosting and supporting a small number of business clients, I've sluffed off much of the consulting work and am now heavily involved in eCommerce, and affiliate marketing.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here and building mutually beneficial relationships.

Ed Byerly, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  2. delamgi

delamgi Peon

Best Answers:
    sweet dreams to you too. I can't seem to go to sleep tonight.

delamgi, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  3. Ed Byerly

Ed Byerly Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the welcomes... now onward and upward!

Ed Byerly, Mar 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.