1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by laxmi, Mar 29, 2009.

I want to invest in google adwords but my question is if i invest $20 for adwords then how much i pull out back daily according to percentage wise?how much profit i should make per $20 invest daily?

laxmi, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  2. emailearner

emailearner Banned

Best Answers:
    may be 3$ a day.... Max

emailearner, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  3. zelv

zelv Peon

Best Answers:
    it depends on a lot of factors. firs and most important it's what traffic are you driving to your offers. check this thread if you want to know how to drive traffic in his buying cycle to your offers: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1285271&page=2

zelv, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  4. master2009

master2009 Member

Best Answers:
    it depends mainly on the product you're promoting, conversion of landing page, quality score and price for clicks and many other factors.

master2009, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  5. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi laxmi,
    Read the entire tutorial that Google provides very carefully before you begin. Start with low bids and work up. Understand that some keywords will have high bids and others low ones. You will need to watch your campaign very well to ensure it is not going over your budget.

hbl, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  6. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

i want to promote affiliate offers,i don't want to use custom landing page just want to drive traffic to directly to offer,i want to pay $0.07 per click.

yes.i read everything but want to confirm from you that how much i can make if i invest $20 per day in adwords?:)

laxmi, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  7. JHardy_WV

JHardy_WV Peon

Best Answers:
    laxmi, that depends on so many factors - the QS of your KWs, the conversion rate of the site you're sending to, the conversion rate for the product you're hoping tehy're going to buy, your commission rate, the cost of the product, whether you use broad / exact / phrase match (or all of them), what KWs you choose, how much you bid for each KW etc etc etc.

Essentially you've asked how long a piece of string is and no one can really give you an answer to that question...

JHardy_WV, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  8. sandydsem

sandydsem Peon

Best Answers:
    when u r doing PPC for Arbritrage account you need to be very carefull bcoz google has already stopped buying and selling of kyds on search network so as soon as google comes to know that u r running an arbritrage accounts, google will blow ur account immediately so be careful before taking such task, and you can make profits depending on many factors as people in this forum are trying to explain you.....if you clear all that then you can have good profits but no1 can tell you exact figure.....

sandydsem, Apr 1, 2009 IP