1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Palestianians Blowup Innocent Israelis, Why NO Outrage???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to be incredibly naive to believe that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

etc.

It goes on, long before Hamas existed. Until the Nakba is acknowledged and voluntarily redressed by Israel, the anger of the victims and the guilt (however denied or unconscious) of the perpetrators will prevent any reconciliation or lasting peace.

ThraXed, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  2. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what the problem with that logic is? The present generation wasn't even a sperm at that time, but, it's ok to punish them for those past deeds? Yeah, that makes sense. We call that hibeaous corpus.

We have people like that in America. Generally Blacks trying to use the my great great grand daddy was a slave card against the whites. It doesn't work because we were not part of that generation, and I fired someone for trying to play that card with me, abotu 3 weeks ago actually.

However, just like whites did here, I believe apalogizing for that crap is not much to ask either. I'm a reasonable person, and I think every effort should be taken at establishing peace before you go and attack someone like that. However, Israel makes the first move, and Hamas goes and blows a bus load of people up.

hostlonestar, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    So do you have anything to say or are you going to lecture me on blacks and slaves? You think the sons and daughters are going to forget about what happened to their parents, and the fact that they are still occupied, from the Nakba?

ThraXed, Mar 29, 2009 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  4. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, great argument. I brought an argument to the table and you cowered away. Way to help your cause.

hostlonestar, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  5. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, friend, I suggest you apply common sense instead of listening to faux news. Seriously, weren't the American freedom fighters in 1776 labeled terrorists?

If Palestinians had advanced weapon systems like the Israelis have, then hey would have fought a conventional war to your liking. But since they have been under oppressive occupation for the past 60 years, adn their lands continue to be stolen, their lives being made more miserable by the day, and you think Palestinians won't retaliate?

What would you do if you were a Palestinian?

I agree killing civilians is not good. But israel kills 100 times more Palestinian civilians than Hamas kills israelis. So, that clearly implies israel is a 100 times bigger terrorist.

People claim israel left Gaza in 2005, but Hamas continued to rearm and attack them. This means they cannot live in peace...

BULLCRAP. Gaza was never free. Gaza airport is still locked down. Their shores are blocked by israeli warships which continue to fire into the cities. Their airspace is controlled by israelis. Their borders are controlled by israelis, and their puppet government in Egypt.

Palestinians in Gaza have been under siege. They are being starved systematically

Look at today's news article:
    Egypt destroys Gaza smuggling tunnels: report
    Food and fuel are illegal! Can you believe that shit? Palestinians in Gaza cannot get it in any other way. The world doesn't care... For them, Palestinian deaths are only numbers... no more... Never does the MSM print any real news from Palestine...

http://peaceforgaza.blogspot.com/2009/03/waiting-for-world-to-answer.html

gauharjk, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  6. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem is the Hamas uses "food" tunnels to bring weapon from Sudan ,and from countries like Iran or Venezuela, into the Gaza strip.
    gauharjk, I can't convince you because you are already pro-Palestinians. but think about that:

If Israel is so want to kill and abuse the Palestinian people, why Israel doesn't attack the west bank?

I'll tell you why. because the West bank is not just about terror. they chose to have more western life than the Arab states, and the Israeli live with them in peaceful way. just 2 months ago, I had my yearly trip to the Salt Sea (Dead Sea), and we slept inside the Palestinian State. The owners were Muslim and very kind. we had no violence, physical or verbal.
    so stop saying that Israel is just want to kill Palestinians. Israel just want to destroy Hamas.

uploas, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  7. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the American freedom fighters were not labeled terrorists. The difference between them and the Palestinian "freedom fighters" Hamas is that the american ones did not targe civilians. They were treasonous, but not terrorists. Good try, way to try to shift the lime light off hamas.

And what source do you have that says Israel kills 100 times more civilians than Hamas?

And as uploas said, it's not Palestinians, its the Hamas controlled West Bank. Good try again, but, again your utterly fail at proving anything other than your bias.

hostlonestar, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  8. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a source for you --> http://ifamericansknew.org/

All the facts and figures in that website have been properly sourced. You should consider opening your mind to other possibilities.

EDIT:

You said American Revolutionaries did not target civilians. But you are wrong. They certainly did that...

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)
    So, loyalist areas were attacked. And there certainly were civilians amongst them.

gauharjk, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  9. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, you are a great person, you thrill me. You really do. You cite wikopedia as a source, which has been proven wrong time and time again, your other sources source hasn't been updated since....05 I think it was. Not very credible to me.

And you have no idea what your talkin about with the loyalists. They were just like the revolutionarys. People in America fighting for a side. You say, there are certainly civilians amongst them. Are you talking about in the loyaliists or the loyalist areas?

If you're talking about the area, I guess I have to point out to you that there is a difference between attacking and accidentally killing a civilians (colateral damage) and purposefully attacking civilians (terrorism...hamas)

You are so blindly biased towards Palestine it's hilarious. It isn't even all Palestinians, look at the west bank. It's ONLY the gaza strip and the weak people putting Hamas in charge. It is their own fault they are where they are at now.

Not saying Israel is completely innocent, but, they are retaliating for things that are done to them. Hamas just re-arms and starts another bout of fighting. Although, this new PM seems a bit off his rocker.

hostlonestar, Apr 2, 2009 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  10. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    the Muslim kills their own people like bugs. (I'm not saying what Hitler said, but killing in the Islam is a blessed thing)

Here's something for you:

did the site you gave remind you that the numbers you gave are from 2000-2005 intifadas?
    Again, Israel don't kill Palestinians, Israel kill terror people. and the fact that the Muslims in Gaza (the don't deserve to be called Palestinians) have 71 terror organizations (who committed suicide events) for 800,000 people? (source)

what do you want Israel to give them? independent? We gave them. Peace? we offered. East Jerusalem? Haim Ramon (Israeli minister) offered.

There's no way to deal with them. if they will stop terror Israel will stop the military actions. we'll have no reason to attack.

Oh, and by the way, how many Jew's houses did the Arabs ruined in Arabs countries like Iraq and Iran? at least 4 million. back then, before the Islamic Revolution, Jews and Muslims lived peacefully with no terror. with Jihad, but not like today.

uploas, Apr 2, 2009 IP