1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best way to earn more revenue

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MrPJH, Mar 28, 2009.

as i am very new adsence and i made just 8.4 in febraury also i read many stories telling that we are making up to 100 daily

but i am not sure about any thing so what you think that what is the best way to earn more revenue from google adsence

MrPJH, Mar 28, 2009 IP
    web_hunk likes this.
  2. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    By Working real hard

waxman1000, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  3. ecafe

ecafe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Original content. Incoming links. Trade links.

ecafe, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  4. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make small websites (5-6) on Health, Weight loss, technology using Wordpress. Then start submitting ur site's link on directories and Link exchange. Comment on dofollow blogs. Then you will see some earning. Good luck. And try free hosting. and use dns with ur co.cc domain. then you will get some google traffic.

Jeehan, Mar 28, 2009 IP
    MrPJH likes this.
  5. stackman

stackman Peon

Best Answers:
    I did it by simply adding more content to my site. If you try to add new content every day, you'll soon have a content-rich site that will get good traffic and good Adsense earnings.

You will never make money by simply slapping Adsense on a poor site and hoping your few visitors will click. The secret is: Traffic, Good Content, and a Good Niche.

stackman, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  6. peter250

peter250 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some keyword research to see what keywords to target, then write some good content, then write some more. In time you will see an increase in earnings, specially if you know how to target the right keywords.

Goodluck.

peter250, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  7. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is mostly a numbers game. Get more traffic, you'll get more clicks, you'll get more revenue.
    Topic has a lot to do with how much advertisers are bidding for the keywords as well. The higher the advertisers pay, the more money you make per click.

hbl, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  8. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do this make this do that. blah

If you want to make money you have to figure out what people are searching for, what phrases they use to find what they want, how you can steer then towards your offer, and then you need to create a presentation that solves an immediate need. You create a solution to the urgency.

You can't just focus on "good content". You have to have good content that creates interest and leads to an action. People just browsing for information are not as likely to click and ad as a person who is actively shopping for a particular make or model of something.

Example: If I log on and try to find computer memory I'm probably going to click on an advertisement about computer memory, if I log on to figure out what memory is compatible with my computer I am less likely to click on any ads until I know exactly what will work.

A person in the "research" phase of the process will likely leave without clicking or buying anything, unless you can create an answer then steer them to the solution.

However a person who already is actively searching for a particular brand, make, model will be more likely to click the advertisment.

Figuring out where people are in this process is what will make you money.

You have a few seconds at most to make your presentation and they are gone.

It's not about the this and that. It's about creating a solution to your visitors purpose.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  9. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on your content, get more traffic, improve the CTR and study on high CPC

lifeplayer, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  10. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    every reply is very helpfull

MrPJH, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  11. web_hunk

web_hunk Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for high paying and high searched keywords with somewhat less competition. Make sites related to those keywords with high-quality and unique content. To drive traffic, post on related forums and include your site link in your signature, do blog commenting, some social bookmarking, link exchange with good sites, article marketing and you will gradually start earning big money. A lot of hard work as well as smart work is required. :)

web_hunk, Mar 29, 2009 IP
    MrPJH likes this.
  12. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for all specially jeehans it is great with free domain and i make new domain its free for one year but hope i ll be able to pay for a dot com with in2 or 3 months following all above guidelines

MrPJH, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  13. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks internetmarketingiq your suggestion was very helpful

MrPJH, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  14. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All you need to earn more money via your website is to get more traffic. Do SEO and try to get more and more targeted traffic plus optimize your ads.

angilina, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  15. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    really do good quality work and you can reach in your target. bet of luck.....:)

jcyber, Jun 30, 2011 IP