1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality Template Design Services **

Discussion in 'Design' started by neilparnham, Mar 21, 2009.

Im offering services for PSD / PNG web design templates - if you want a template please pm me - prices start at $150 - $300 per template page (dependant on the graphical emphasis required) - additional pages can be individually tailored - (i will do adult design as well if high quality images are provided).

-----

Examples

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

neilparnham, Mar 21, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  2. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to say I have been very satisfied with Neil's work. Yes Neil charges more than other designers but then again when you consider how important your website is (especially if you run a business that is) I personally think it is worth the extra dollars. Thanks for the great design Neil.

proteindude, Mar 27, 2009 IP
    neilparnham likes this.
  3. aggajwz

aggajwz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I'm wanting to set up a 'make money online' blog in the Netherlands, i want the blog to have a raw look (west coast customs) but also clean (johnchow, shoemoney) i hope somebody gets what i'm trying here.
    I put up an collage of the intended style.

[​IMG]

I want a cool design like above, i will send you some pics i want in the design, and a nice comic dude as logo would be cool.

Needs to be cheap :p don't have much money for this project.
    i dont care how you make it (use templates etc, use old stuff you made etc.) as long as it looks cool.

i'm not in a hurry, so you have all the time for this

aggajwz, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  4. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, he is more expensive than other designers on DP - but still much cheaper than in the real world, even a lot cheaper than on 99designs. I'd say all of his work is easily worth the 150-300 dollar bracket, probably 500+ and id say if you got a template designed for 150 from him you'd have done really well.

DaveyBoy, Mar 27, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  5. neilparnham

neilparnham Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks protein - davey i do work on 99 designs sometimes - i will might give digital point a break for a bit and go over there and enter all the contests i can - much higher payout - in a way i have to charge higher anyway as me living the in the uk the conversion aint that great so from 150 i get probably about 100 - protein will reply to your email in a bit - sorry didnt last night i went out and got bladdered £1.00 a pint night nearly jumped off a really high bridge lol. if anyone needs anything just pm me, thank neil.

neilparnham, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  6. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah i'm from the UK too mate, the conversion is good when converting from $ to £ now - last year you'd have got 75 quid from $150 now its over £100. Can't complain!

I saw you had been on 99designs before, entered about 150 odd contests last time I looked! Have done about 30 myself, all web designs like.

DaveyBoy, Mar 27, 2009 IP