1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which money marking means is easy?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by waxman1000, Mar 26, 2009.

-Making money on the internet requires so much work - There is so much research evolve and the competition is immense, very tense and above all fierce.

-Making money in the stock market also requires so much work. Usually most if not all successful investors have to study a variety of sources and ask and answer a lot of important questions so as to make successful investment decisions.

-Making money form your day job is hard since you have to almost act like a slave to you boss!

Which money marking means is easy then?

waxman1000, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  2. koan

koan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anything easy will not get you paid because anyone can and will do it.

koan, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  3. bd90

bd90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone of those is easy. but if you want a comparison within that three then i must say 1st one because in this business you have less risk with your money than stock market and you can be free from tension that obviously helps you to remain free from pressure what is not possible when you serve your boss.

bd90, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  4. kochanck27

kochanck27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doing what you love is the easiest and best way to make money!

I started so many sites the last three months that I was not very interested in. I just started my latest site, which the topic of turbo cars is very interesting to me and I have been involved in the industry for a while.

I get what your saying about being a slave at a day job!! I worked landscaping because it was good money... but I developed some back problems because of pushing so hard...just to make my boss happy... well and to get a nice x-mass bonus this past winter.. =)

Honestly, the only thing you can do is to find something you are interested in and go with it..

Blogging about your favorite hobby, interest, or even about any old thing that you want to speak out about is an easy way to build content fast and also get people interested in what you have to say!

Honestly... everything will take some work... it's all just a matter of time before you find success in something... Just don't give up!! Even if there are people who critic your work and say your doing it all wrong..

I guess it all comes down to what living conditions you want to provide for yourself and how hard you are going to work at it to get there..

Goals and Dreams are also important to have to keep you going from day to day life and also to keep you motivated on what ever it is you choose to do..

Good luck!

kochanck27, Mar 26, 2009 IP
    nihangshah likes this.
  5. MoonBoots

MoonBoots Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, making money on the internet is only as hard as you make it. Many of us tend to make it harder than it has to be.

MoonBoots, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have to say nothing is easy if you want to make money. You got to work hard and work smart to earn, no matter what you did. The only advantage is you might work fun eventhrough act like a slave to you boss.

lifeplayer, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  7. peaker

peaker Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have passion, the working part comes very easy, almost effortless at times. We all spend time doing things we love regardless of money attached to it, add an income stream to a passion and suddenly everything seems easy.

peaker, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  8. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a wealthy person and make friends with them. Or renew your street pharmacy license and hope not to get caught.

Work is work. Easy is not work.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  9. dkuhn3912

dkuhn3912 Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree totally. If making money online was easy almost everyone who does would succeed. The truth is there is a learning curve. and depending on aptitude it can be quite steep...

dkuhn3912, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  10. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest would be to inherit millions from parents, but we have NO CHOICE when it comes to choosing parents.

hbl, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  11. Joomla Developer

Joomla Developer Banned

Best Answers:
    Money has been never easy!
    You have to work on everything to achieve something brother..

Joomla Developer, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  12. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you are right. never easy to make money. so let those internet marketing gurus stop deceiving people when they try selling those crappy products.

waxman1000, Mar 29, 2009 IP