1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting People To Trust Your Product?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Noc, Mar 25, 2009.

I am selling a clickbank product. It's an autotrading stock software and I can see that where ever I promote it people talk bad about it because they are skeptical and can't believe it so they say it's not true.. Are there ways to gain peoples trust like tips or tricks. I have used this software and know it does really well (way better then I expected and I am selling it haha). It just seems like if people tried it they would be happy. The site offers a demo and refund so I don't know why they wouldn't just return it if they didn't like it. Just looking for some tips and/or tricks. Oh site is in my sig thats my landing page if there is something I can do there?
    Thanks,
    Noc

Noc, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  2. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not offer some reviews for affiliates on the forum?

yebel89@gmail.com, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  3. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried doing some ppc promotion via adwords and yahoo?

kush86, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  4. Noc

Noc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am an affiliate I guess I didn't make that very clear. It's not really my product. I could give you a 60% discount but then again you could just do it for yourself. It just bugs me because it really works but where ever I promote it people always talk bad about it.

Noc, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  5. Noc

Noc Active Member

Best Answers:
    kush. Does that really work? Would I just direct it to my landing page. AdWords might be a good idea. Would the cost outnumber the profit though? Could you explain it a little more?

Noc, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  6. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kush86, Mar 25, 2009 IP
    Noc likes this.
  7. Noc

Noc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for your help +Rep!

Noc, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  8. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You welcome. I try my best to help others.

kush86, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  9. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is also a powerful way to promote your business and you can write or have articles written that are interesting and informative to your readers. This will bring many targeted visitors to your site.

hbl, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  10. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    See the recent thread by LazyTrader - he shows in great detail how he built enormous trust while promoting a Forex product as an affiliate.

Basically, he ran a case study using the robot and posted a video of his results each week. Proof is what really creates trust. If you can demonstrate that you're using the product successfully, then people will get over their fear and buy.

People don't buy because they think it's a scam website (ie, they won't get the product because it doesn't exist), or they're worried you won't honor the refund, or they're worried you'll steal their card details, or the product won't work, and finally - if they don't want it enough. These are all things that can be overcome by demonstrating the purchase process and the product itself to the customer, and proving that the results the product brings are worth having.

TigerPublishing, Mar 26, 2009 IP