1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to market my E-Commerce site?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Saurav1909, Mar 24, 2009.

I have started a new online business www.UKFrames.com selling Picture Frames, Mirrors.

I will be sending letters along with catalogues to photographers, schools, universites.

But what would be the best way to advertise to the general public? I cant really send letters to every household in the country (UK), so what would be the best way to make them aware of my site?

I wll be selling my products on ebay too and link it to my site, and hope that will help a bit.

Thanks.

Saurav1909, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  2. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to advertise to the general public in your area, the best thing to do would be to get an ad put in your local newspaper.

In terms of online advertising try posting an add in the UK section on Craigslist. After that, you could always write and submit articles to some article sites (EzineArticles.com for example) or submit to free classified ads sites.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your business!

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Mar 24, 2009 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  3. potomon

potomon Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered AdWords or another PPA alternative?

potomon, Mar 24, 2009 IP