1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Squidoo lenses, whats better big or small?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by husla3x, Mar 22, 2009.

Is it better to put a bunch of content on a squidoo lens or a moderate amount? Just curious because i can't figure it out.

husla3x, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  2. Kicked Out

Kicked Out Banned

Best Answers:
    You can do what you want with squidoo... there is no limit.

Kicked Out, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  3. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameer Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he means for better payment

Listen.

As the saying goes" Quality rather than Quantity"

Although im not familiar with Squidoo's payment method, i would say, take a good subject, And write a small summary of it. Now IF Squidoo pays more for More content, then i would suggest making that summary into a longer Article, just by adding a few word here and there, but remember, check your article for any Grammatical mistakes

ridwan sameer, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  4. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your goal for the lens? Are you looking to make your lens into an authority site and get popularity on Squidoo or are you using it to get search engine traffic?

If you're using it for SEO purposes, it seems to be a combination of onsite keywords/offsite links and how many competing sites are ranking for your keywords rather than the actual quantity of content on the page itself. (In other words, basic SEO stuff).

If you're using it primarily as a way to build an authority lens on Squidoo, then the quality of the content is much more important.

Hagen, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  5. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Concise Squidoo lenses with a specific focus are best. Combine this with helpful, original content and you're on a winner.

Think_Big, Mar 22, 2009 IP