1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you want out of your Hosting Co?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by SteveAR, Mar 22, 2009.

well im looking for ways to improve on my web hosting company , and wanted to hear from other web masters on what it is they are looking for and what makes you go with a certain company over the others.

is it support? hardware? pricing?

what ever it is let me know. I'm excited to get more information so i can better my customer service and get more clients. its all about the clients :D

SteveAR, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  2. PremiumWealth

PremiumWealth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

Great Support + Good Hardware + Affordable Price = Recommended Hosting! :)

PremiumWealth, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  3. FHI

FHI Guest

Best Answers:
    A good data center that keeps the servers on-line over 99.9% of the time.

FHI, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  4. n00bmaster

n00bmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Please don't take this as a cross promotional bid, this post is as generic as it seem.s

Until the last 3 years, I was a customer for many hosts and only three years ago I started hosting for my clients. Earlier it was only for clients of my web design business and for business acquaintances, now I have opened my door to external clients as well.

Being a professional internet marketing consultant, I often consult businessess on managerial notes.

My biggest concern with any webhost is 'overselling'. And my biggest love is "Personalized hosting". Personalized hosting is only possible when you work with a limited clientbase. One big enough for you to pay all your debts but small enough for you to handle.

Customer Support comes next. After Sales Services are important to any business and that's about it.

n00bmaster, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  5. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks to all and your right about hte personalized part. people really like that

SteveAR, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  6. Tusar

Tusar Member

Best Answers:
    Tusar, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  7. PolkRB

PolkRB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most companies that I know would put Customer service as number 1 priority. Many customers understand that servers can fail, but when they email to support and don't get an answer right away, this hurts the most, not the broken servers.

PolkRB, May 3, 2013 IP