1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The $100K+ Blogging Formula: A Clickbank diary

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by zupreme, Mar 12, 2009.

1. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting. But hey, the info I have says different, and I feel pretty strongly about not using screenshots and the like. Did you know that with javascript you (or anyone) can edit your displayed account details however you like?

Most of the proof you see is fake and is produced using this very method. For that reason, and the ones cited on the sales page, I plan to NEVER use account snapshots as proof of anything, unless I have a technical or accounting issue and need to open a support ticket.

It's just not professional, in my opinion, and I refuse to stoop to it.

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Somehow I don't believe your sales numbers. Sorry for being skeptical, but that's a pretty horrible landing page and I've seen nothing that gives me any confidence in your numbers or claims.

dlm, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    You refuse to back up your claims because it's unprofessional and beneath you? I'd love to see what "info" you have that says that's a good idea...

Beyond the fact that it gives credibility to your claims, income proof does one other important thing: it forces prospects to visualise themselves in your shoes. They will imagine what it would be like for THEM to have that much money, for THEIR bank accounts to look like that, and what THEY would do with their success.

That helps tremendously in the sales process, because they start to desire your product and the results it will bring. Desire is only a very short step behind the sale itself.

TigerPublishing, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. Now I feel better. Two sales so far today, and the most recent one was sold via an affiliate link.

Of course now I've noticed a strange problem. For some reason when I look my product up in the CB Marketplace it comes up with no affiliate commission percentage or info.

I hae sent an email to CB support so we'll see what's up with that.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's ok. I'm sorry that you chose not to pick up a copy and try it out for yourself. Good luck in your efforts online!

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  6. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the constructive criticism. While I recognize that your position has merit, I respectfully disagree.

Are you a CB publisher or copywriter? If so I'd live to take a look at one of your sales or squeeze pages for ideas. Please PM any examples that you think would help.

I admit that I'm new to th CB publishing business so I welcome any good ideas!

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  7. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another update. I went with my idea of emailing back some of the internet marketers that send me tons of email every day. I actually received a couple of positive messages back within an hour, and a few more later on.

One marketer agreed to add my product to his bulk-email rotation.

So this idea has legs. I need a bulk email sender that doesn't require a double opt in for this effort (since they send me messages I should be able to send some to them, I suppose).

Of course I'll include the customary opt-out Can-Spam-act footer...

I'll update this thread as more developments occur.

Thanks for reading.

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  8. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude be carefull when you are posting back to back...the DP moderators have banned persons for doing this.

Tazer Dude, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  9. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I was under the impression that a "diary" thread would be expected to have back to back posts just based on the nature of the thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I will PM a mod to get a clarification on the policy.

zupreme, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  10. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you know that your affiliates page gives affilates hardley no information at all?

Right now, i see no banner images or even the hoplink so people can just insert there clickbank name in it. Do i have to login to clickbank myself and search for your product on there to get a hoplink?

If you want to grow a army of affiliates provide a little more detailed information to them so they get some converts faster.

snakeair, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  11. roseanneb

roseanneb Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with the above post, your affiliate page need's to be looked at.

roseanneb, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  12. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know. I have a guy working on graphics that has promised to get it done within the next couple of days.

And thanks for the hoplink generator idea. I hadn't thought of that. I've just added that to the page!

Thanks and please everyone, keep the suggestions coming. I'll take all the help I can get.

zupreme, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  13. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The landing page needs some serious work.

The sales letter might be good, but it has to be presented with relevant graphics.

Get a professional template, add some pictures, earning proof, guarantee and security stuff...

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  14. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the suggestions!

What do you mean by guarantee and security stuff?

I have mentioned the return policy if that is what you mean. Of course I cannot give an absolute guarantee on what type of money they will make.

I'm not trying to get a call from the FTC..

zupreme, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  15. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    The journey continues...

Ok so now I have made a working hoplink generator (Yes I know I could have just copied and pasted some free code, but I wanted to do it myself.)

Unfortunately my signature generator hasn't gone so well. I set it up with 3 signature choices and it's only spitting out the first choice, no matter what one chooses. I'll have to spend more time on it this weekend.

The affiliate graphics should be in by then too.

More updates to come.

zupreme, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  16. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, I may have to my add it to my "to do" list. What does your avatar have the letters Zeh - Yeh - Noon by the way :p?

edrectory, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  17. Rommo

Rommo Peon

Best Answers:
    Where is the link to that thread in the buy/sell forum? Where are the reviews?

Rommo, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  18. heyheykaty

heyheykaty Member

Best Answers:
    I have bought a copy of that ebook on last week , I have too many questions about the method he told me on the ebook. So I have emailed and sent pm him many time . But no body feedback. all I have got is . "I am very busy , sorry , Will answer you later. "

So I decided to refund. BUT I seem still nobody reply my refund message . Finally I decided post this message on board.

As what your site "http://100kblogging.com/" stated "If, for any reason at all, you are unsatisfied with this system, return it within 60 days for a full refund - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. " .

SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN U WILL LIKE TO REPLY MY MESSAGES AND WILL U DO REFUND OR NOT?

heyheykaty, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  19. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need to get your refund with him, you can get a refund directly through clickbank.

AffilateRook1, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  20. ijin

ijin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah just get a refund through clickbank. Attach the communications for faster processing, but they refund real fast for the most part.

ijin, Mar 22, 2009 IP