1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a SEO Review? Post Here, Will Give Professional SEO Analysis And Review!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ObliviousOne, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Before I Continue -- If you'd like to give me any donations then please send them to please, Im in college and I really need ever dollar I can get. I would ask that you please send me a $1 to $5 donation if you can find it in your heart to do so.

If you can't donate, then a backlink from your site to my blog (in my sig) would be really helpful as well.

http://www.cashthecrunch.com/

Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Permanent Redirect Not Found

Search engines may think www.cashthecrunch.com and cashthecrunch.com are two different sites.You should set up a permanent redirect (technically called a "301 redirect") between these sites. Once you do that, you will get full search engine credit for your work on these sites.

ObliviousOne, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  2. Spider Man

Spider Man Guest

Best Answers:
    Spider Man, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. Angelina.ads

Angelina.ads Guest

Best Answers:
    Happy to know someone there to guide or help on this topic. I am concentrating on ads on searches (SEO keywords) analysis and also have created a website - adsonsearches.com of my own. Still the site is not
    upto the grade as its designed on my ideas and collected information. It would be of great help if you
    could visit the site & suggest me the necessary changes to upgrade it like the other SEO companies site.

Expecting a reply ASAP

Angelina.ads, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    http://hotelsneardelhi.com

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 498
    Alexa Rank -- 510,295
    Backlinks -- 4,356
    Technorati Ranking -- 1,364,756

You have done a very good job with this site's metadata, and you seem to have submitted to a few social bookmarks as well as directories. This is magnificent, good luck with it!

http://adsonsearches.com

Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

**The domain for this website is set to expire in less than a year (10 months, 7 days ).
    We would suggest renewing this domain with your registrar. Google and other search engines may penalize websites with domains that are set to expire soon. The reason for this is that many spam sites are often registered for short periods of time. Most registrars support paying upfront for several years and the cost is usually only about $10-$20 per year, so it is generally worth it.
    Permanent Redirect Not Found
    Search engines may think adsonsearches.com and www.adsonsearches.com are two different sites.You should set up a permanent redirect (technically called a "301 redirect") between these sites. Once you do that, you will get full search engine credit for your work on these sites.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 10
    Alexa Rank -- 2,007,993
    Backlinks -- 2

ObliviousOne, Mar 21, 2009 IP
    Spider Man likes this.
  5. Spider Man

Spider Man Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the fair review :) any suggestion for hotelsneardelhi.com ?

Spider Man, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  6. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you keep submitting to more social bookmarks and directories, and also post on blogs that are very similar to your niche about delhi. Im from India too so I thought I'd try your site and I really liked it. You should also maybe exchange links or buy links from sites related to hotels in delhi.

Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  7. justadam

justadam Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me know about the sites in my sig, wouldnt mind sending a donation your way!

justadam, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  8. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.justvr.com

High Number Of Meta Keywords
    The web page has 23 keywords in its metadata.
    We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 2
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 601
    Alexa rank -- 1,141,902
    Backlinks -- 1,147

www.yjew.com

Meta Description is too long
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 179 characters.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 780
    Alexa Rank -- 1,537,988
    Backlinks 1,319

www.artistic-kitchen-designs.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 130 characters.
    Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website.
    Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these.
    Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 23
    Alexa Rank -- 3,776,994
    Backlinks -- 780

ObliviousOne, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  9. infomalaya

infomalaya Banned

Best Answers:
    Can u give some review on infomalaya.com? Thanks in advance

infomalaya, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  10. Sparaker

Sparaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Please review my website. link in signature. Thank you.

Sparaker, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  11. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YOu have not yet review my website vebtools.com :(

Vebtools, Mar 23, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.